1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is YOUR team?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Magnezonian, Jul 5, 2010.

1. GastlyMan

GastlyMan Ghost Type Trainer

Diamond: Empoleon, Luxray, Haunter, Garchomp, Honchkrow, Froslass as of this post. I also sometimes use Octillery and/or Bibarel (HM slave)
    Soul Silver: Bayleef, Hoothoot, Mareep, Rattata, Gastly, Ekans (just started game)
    Sapphire: Swampert, Rayquaza, Grimer, Aron, Salamence, Cacnea I think but I haven't played in a while.
    I'm restarting Emerald and LeafGreen soon so I don't have teams yet.

2. MissFrederick

MissFrederick Well-Known Member

Pokemon Diamond: (pre-national dex) Empoleon, Luxray, Lucario, Lopunny, Staraptor, and Dialga (Dialga was a filler because I didn't really have a sixth pokemon.)
    Pokemon Diamond: (post-national dex) Vaporeon, Jolteon, Meganium, Ninetales, Absol, and Flygon.
    Pokemon Heart Gold: Typhlosion, Togekiss, Victreebel, Gyarados, Ampharos, and Gengar.