• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your worst experience with Pokemon?

hever

022611229PM
It sends the same message either way. America's lost power! D:

Save the best for last. We're simply the best and they want us to suffer by releasing it here after all major continents already have them. America's regaining its power.

Kailias

It's just two days. But if you think about it, the timezones are different, so it's technically a day difference.

But it's still an entire day I don't get to play the new Pokemon... The Brits will get ahead of me and I'll lose in online matches!

hever

022611229PM
But it's still an entire day I don't get to play the new Pokemon... The Brits will get ahead of me and I'll lose in online matches!

Just be happy that we're getting it. At least it's not as bad as it was waiting for it six months ago. Ohh those torturous months.

Kaasmaster

Electric mayhem
hi guys i once deleted a guys saved file just because i was mad at him

JORRIT FC:4769 1443 6014

Flame Mistress

Have you ever wondered what it's like to get HGSS 12 DAYS LATER than the USA?
Well now we deserve some head start.
Also, some countries don't even GET Black and White.

Murton

Once you were lost.
I'm disappointed Europe's getting Black and White before North America.

Seriously, all of your posts seem to be about the face Europe gets the game two days before America. We get the idea, but it's not as if it matters much. Stop whining about it in every. single. post you make, if you don't mind.
(I'm not trying to flame you here, by the way, so if I offend you, I'm sorry).

Anyway, I'm still dreading the day I will walk into a shiny when I don't have Pokeballs or when I am in the Safari Zone.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Ever have a really bad moment with Pokemon, either in the game, or with the cards, something with the anime, or the whole franchise? Ever get really disappointed with it?
Just something to discuss about.
Have at it.

Game: The day when my Gold and Silver Versions couldn't save anymore and arrogantly kept trying to play them.
Cards: When I lost all of my Pokemon cards that I had when I was young.
Anime: When Misty left.
Whole franchise: The fact that none of Gen V's Pokemon have any evolutionary ties with any previous Generations.

ReiRaa

Extreme Banette
The day where I thought I lost my Dratini-pokémon-figure (I loved those as a little girl)... I noticed Dratini were lost from my pocket, and so I rushed out of the door to search for it, crying so hard that strangers came up to me and asked me if I was lost from my parents.
All that lasted for about 20 minutes, when I suddenly found Dratini in the other pocket I forgot to check. . . :mad:

It's a close tie between trying to get a battle with a kid whole thought you could only battle in the upstairs of the pokemon center, getting pwned by the Hoenn Elite Four as a kid only to discover i was too under-leveled and all i had to do was raise them 10 more levels, or PBR rental battles.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Have you ever wondered what it's like to get HGSS 12 DAYS LATER than the USA?
Well now we deserve some head start.
Also, some countries don't even GET Black and White.

What countries aren't getting Black and White?

I thought most of them were.

ddrox

OWNER OF DARKRAI
My worst pokemon moment: The first time i got donked in the tcg.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Anyway, I'm still dreading the day I will walk into a shiny when I don't have Pokeballs or when I am in the Safari Zone.

take it from a guy with this experiance...finding a shiny wooper in the safari zone & having it run away, is the worst thing ever.

Whats even worse is no less than 20 wild encounters later you find another shiny wooper on the route left of pastoria (same gender & level also) & getting a random crit which caused a OHKO...

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
The first game I ever got was Blue, but I didn't have a Game boy. So whenever I went to my babysitter's, I'd use their game boy. One day I was fighting Lance, and my Pokemon were defeated with no revives. He only had one dragonite left. The only Pokemon I had left was a froven Haunter that f** Lorelei deciced to do. that game was deleted.
Another time I couldn't catch a regirock, and I finally did with a timer bal. I was so excited that I dropped my new game boy, only to have the game freeze.
The thing that ticks me off the most is that I've been playing Pokemon for 7 years now, and I have only encountered 1 shiny. that was a shiny Arbok. I was on the bus at the time, and I decided to save after I decided to fight the trainer with the invincible chansey. we were locked in battle for so long that I had to turn it off because we were at school.