• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Zodiac Sign?

What is your Zodiac Sign??

• Total voters

Haruka

Banned
Sagittarian m'self.

We're the best and you know it.

Oh, and going on what the poster above me said, I believe in astrology as well. I'm exactly like my sign. As for horoscopes though...Just no.

I am a cancer and I am proud about it :D

How about you?

I am a Pisces. Or an Aquarius. It is right on the line. February 19. It switches between Aquarius and Pisces. Most of the time I am a Picses, though, according to most magazines and horoscopes. I think I am more like an Aquarius, though.

Aksyel

Ya Soshla S Uma
Aries. Obviously it is the best one.

mimefan

Banned
Who's the causer of 9 known diseases?
What can't walk, but may move?
Once you've realised this, you'll find out I am?
I am neither a virgin, nor identical?
Also, I'm not talking bullshit?
Simon says, solve the riddle?

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
As an astronomer, I despise astrology and horoscopes. I'm also an atheist (Bwahahahaha!!).

That said, my sign is Virgo.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Actually I hate Aquariuses. :| I have never gotten along with them, nor people with an Aquarius moon or rising sign. They annoy me SO frigging much; they always seem to gloat too much about things they believe (even if it's wrong) and tend to be know-it-alls, and so on. There are several Aquariuses in my life, and I hate them all.
Doesn't necessarily mean that I would hate you, I just take peoples' horoscopes into account whenever I meet them, converse, etc.

Ssssoooo what you're saying is you'd judge a person entirely based on their sign before even getting to know them? That's ignorant. Not a lot of people express their key traits that are assigned to them at birth and most don't keep in account how they "should" act and perceive other people just because they were born under a particular star.

People are annoying because they are annoying, whether they are born on a specific date or not isn't a key factor, because then you're only focusing on the negative traits while still mindlessly holding a grudge against them, like you are now. ;/

On topic, I'm a Virgo.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Scorpio FTW!

It's the koolest sign and a top-notch constellation. Let's hear it for Antares! Woo!

.... I'll be quiet now...