• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What keeps you going?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Simple question: What motivates you to put your best self out in the world?

Sham

The Guardian of War
In America you’re sold a saying that if you just try really really hard, get the good grades, work hard and know the right people (network) you can succeed. Obviously this isn’t everyone’s truth but a little part of me wants to hold on to that and believe it sometimes can be a reality. So even though I fail and make messes; I still realize I have a dream I’m going for.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
In America you’re sold a saying that if you just try really really hard, get the good grades, work hard and know the right people (network) you can succeed. Obviously this isn’t everyone’s truth but a little part of me wants to hold on to that and believe it sometimes can be a reality. So even though I fail and make messes; I still realize I have a dream I’m going for.
Although I live beyond the sea in a country where the culture is much more pessimistic, I've also had deep belief like this. It isn't the whole truth for me though, but it helps me to keep mental balance in the world which is... a total madhouse. Guess that same madness keeps me going?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Although I live beyond the sea in a country where the culture is much more pessimistic, I've also had deep belief like this. It isn't the whole truth for me though, but it helps me to keep mental balance in the world which is... a total madhouse. Guess that same madness keeps me going?
Of course. Wether it’s some or a little bit; people need faith and something to look forward to keep on moving. Hope is one biggest motivators to do things. Don’t lose your madness

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
When I realize that I was out on this earth for a reason and must make the most out of my life or else why was I put here?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I try to find joy in everything I do. I've suffered from depression for a few years now and one of the methods that has helped me is to keep a positive outlook on life and try my hardest to brush off negativity. Thankfully I'm in a good place now where I can relax and enjoy life, but a few years ago things were tough and I had trouble coping.