• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What kind of cellphone do you have?

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
LG EnV Touch. It's awesome.

LG EnV Touch. It's awesome.

Those looked nice but I don't have Verizon so I can't get one. I want to get either the HTC Touch Diamond2 or the Palm Pixi that's coming out soon.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
meh, itsa virgin mobile, and its usually either off, lost or dead somewhere
its useless cuz im not allowed to text : / and theres no camera on it, so yeah i dont really use it

Shuam

righteous
LG VX10000
aka Voyager.
I just got it in June and I kind of already want to upgrade it to get the EnV Touch.

Yeti

Banned
Those looked nice but I don't have Verizon so I can't get one. I want to get either the HTC Touch Diamond2 or the Palm Pixi that's coming out soon.
What network do you have? I've seen GSM/unlocked TD2s that are pretty ugly imo... Verizon has the best variation of the phone, the Whitestone as it's currently
Code:
named, but there's really not much about the TD2 in the US. The TP2 stormed on in though.
The original TP and TD were the same though, the TP came first and networks got TD later... Verizon got the TD MUCH later of course... big mistake.
You should consider the TP2, depending on the importance of a physical keyboard. I find it a make-or-break factor; the TD2's screen is also .4in smaller than the TP2's, no clue why :\

Man Shuam June's when the EnV Touch came out, iirc. D: Did you get the Voyager cause it was heavily discounted..
..in order to clear it out of stock for the EnV Touch to come in 8|
The Voyager should last you for a bit though, or at least until the Touch comes down in price.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I prefer the Voyager to the EnvTouch actually, I've tried both, and the touch on the Voyager is a bit more responsive IMO.

What network do you have? I've seen GSM/unlocked TD2s that are pretty ugly imo... Verizon has the best variation of the phone, the Whitestone as it's currently
Code:
named, but there's really not much about the TD2 in the US. The TP2 stormed on in though.
The original TP and TD were the same though, the TP came first and networks got TD later... Verizon got the TD MUCH later of course... big mistake.
You should consider the TP2, depending on the importance of a physical keyboard. I find it a make-or-break factor; the TD2's screen is also .4in smaller than the TP2's, no clue why :\
[/QUOTE]

My nertwork is Sprint. :p And yeah, I guess a physical keyboard would be a bit easier to use. I have an iPod touch (who doesn't nowadays), and it gets [I]really[/I] annoying sometimes. It's really easy to typo on small touch screens like that so I'll look at getting something with a keyboard. 

The Palm Pixi has a physical keyboard so I might just get that, but then again, that's not getting released until the end of this year. I might look at trying the TP2, I never really thought about getting one of them before but it does look like a nice phone now that I've looked it up. :)

Profesco

gone gently
I have a [service company name] [collection of letters and numbers] [cool-sounding word].

In all honesty, I don't care for cell phones and I disdain the art of texting. I am but a lonely little stick in the mud...

miu miu

I have the impreesion from at &t it's a touch screen and it has a keyboard