• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What kind of DS do you own?

What DS do you own?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • DSi (or XL)

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • 3DS

Votes: 61 45.9%

• Total voters

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
I would like to take this opportunity to express my fondness for the Nintendo 3DS.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I have a DS Lite, since I believe that was the last DS to have a GameBoy Advance slot. It's just going to suck that new DS games are coming out only for the 3DS.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
I've still got my original silver DS from seven/eight years ago. I am planning to get a 3DS when I can, however, the Pikachu one if I can afford it and there are any left (which I unfortunately doubt).

I have a blue regular DS and an aqua blue 3DS. :)

I had a white DS Lite but I gave it away to a friend who didn't have one.

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
Aqya Blue 3DS

Come to think of it, hiw am I gonna get the gba exclusive Pokémon now? Lol

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
A regular 3DS. Won't upgrade to XL until I break this one, which could be never, but we'll see.

I used to have a DS Lite too, but I got rid of it, since it kinda broke.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I have a ds lite and a 3ds but I use the ds lite more.

GBA SUPPORT FOR THE WIN!!! It does take a while though to transfer 6 emerald pokemon to the unova

xEryChan

Demon Child
I found my DS Lite so right now, I have the 3DS and the DS Lite.

I have both a DS lite and a 3DS.

Monochrome Dreams

Seraphic Gate Champ
I have the original DS but it lacks a charger so I haven't touched it in forever. I also have a DS lite that I've had since it came out.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I have the original DS, the DS Lite, both of which I got from a garage sale in mint condition for $5 a piece (the guy was really kind, yet really dumb; the best combination for a seller!), and the 3DS, though I might replace it in a while. I hope there's a way to transfer all of my old data to a new system :/

Xhilla

I own DS lite, Dsi (the L button is broken on both of them, lol), 3ds and 3ds XL

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i have the ds, dsi xl, and 3ds. first two are blue and the 3ds is loz special edition.