• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What kind of DS do you own?

What DS do you own?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • DSi (or XL)

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • 3DS

Votes: 61 45.9%

• Total voters

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Actually, I have every kind. I've had the 3DS for the longest out of them all, and my dad found the others at a garage sale for 5 bucks a piece. They were mint condition too!

Wow, that's a really good deal. I can't find then anywhere under $40, and at that price, they're in bad shape.

I actually signed up for the Serebii forums when I realized that since X & Y are 3DS exclusives, I'll no longer be able to trade between versions: hence I should probably start networking and finding non-GTS people to trade with. ^_^

Oh man, I never realized that. Looks like I'll have to start saving for the 3ds xl then :)

I currently own a black ds lite and an aqua 3ds. I co-own an original ds (I gave it to my mom), and traded away another ds lite for the dsi xl, then traded the dsi xl for the 3ds.

Master Aqua

Master of the Void
I own

The origonal- working
The ds lite- intermitent failure
The dsi -communications failure
The 3DS -working
The pikachu 3DSXL -working main ds secondary main handheld.

AnakBaé

NDS lite, and here is the details:

- Its now 7 years old!
- Its pink (its a gift from a company, cannot choose the color.)
- Left speaker no longer working. (forced to use mono in sound settings)
- L button completely broken.
- Lost all of my pen thingy.
- Left and right button react slowly.
- Completely loose, top screen almost snap off.
- Countless visible scratches on the bottom screen.

Im thinking about throwing the DS thing away but meh, its somewhat precious to me lol

ebevan91

DS Lite

I'll buy a 3DS near the release of X/Y if I'm still in the Pokemon mood. BW2 nearly killed it.

Raiin

Johto Boy
I have a 3ds XL only. I wish I still had my Japanese DS lite...

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I have the original DS still in good condition (good for capturing gen 3 pokemon, transferring then restarting) I have a DSi which I got really cheaply and this week I bought a 3DSXL after I saw the gen 6 trailer.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I have a DSi. The L button is half broken. And the R button completly broken.

I have it since my last birthday. The stupid thing is, I HAD the choice of a 3DS. I feel so stupid e.e Atleast it has the Flipnote Studio.

Last edited:

Turpoo

S|utbro
I have a DS Lite.
IT was originally a Black/Red one, but it is a Pikachu DS now. I got it because I lost my white one in Big Lots...
1. It does not charge
2. The upper screen with randomly turn white.
3. Wireless does not work (Has to be right next to the DS or Router)
4. L or R buttons don't work.
5. Bottome Screen is scratched up

I am going to get a 3ds, or a 3ds Xl. Not sure which one...