• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What kind of Pokémon stuff do you have?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I have a really old backpack with Psyduck on it from way back in 2000. It's lost both the straps.

I also own:

• Loads of Pokémon cards
  • A Suicune plush (my dog ripped at it a little, so it's missing its mane and one of its streamers)
  • Some posters that I got from magazines
  • Some stickers
  • A Poké Ball launcher
  • A Pikachu keyring
  • A pencil and some erasers with the Alola starters on them
  • Figurines of Pikachu, Turtwig and Happiny
  • Mini-figurines of Blaziken, Combusken, Ledyba and Bellossom

I used to have a lot more Pokémon stuff, but my mum sold them in a garage sale. Some of them included annuals, the old Project Studio Red & Blue CDs, and a book that had all the Pokémon up to Gen 6.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
There are a lot of old Pokemon cards in storage boxes in the attic at my parent's house, no ultra rare ones like Charizard or anything, but I don't know if they'd be worth any money today. I have a t-shirt with Mew on it, but it's got old and the Mew has started to crack around the edges, so I don't wear it any more.
Every time I go to any place that sells toys, I'm really tempted to buy some of the Pokemon action figures, the ones that come in little packs of two or three, because I had similar toys when I was a kid. But now I'm renting an apartment I can't afford to start another collecting hobby (Transformers is still my number one), so I've never bought any of that stuff.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just a few games

• Pokemon Sword cartridge version on Switch Lite with case
  • Pokemon Omega Ruby on Cartridge 3DS with case (was bought used but with no manual but in very good condition)
  • Pokemon X digital (digital version)
  • Pokemon Ultra Sun (digital version)

Other than that, a lot of NSFW anime pictures in folders of various pokemon girls it happens when you're bored.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I have tons of Pokemon trading cards: I no longer actively collect them, but I don't want to get rid of them in case I ever get back to collecting cards in the future. I also have a lot of Tomy figurines as well as some Bandai Pokemon toys. I don't have them on display anymore however due to constantly moving around, and also because they would often get knocked over by vibrations.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Right now, all I have is my Mimikyu plushie, which I go to sleep with every night.

I eventually want to have a large Ghost pokemon collection.

EDIT: Oh! I forgot! I also have a Mimikyu t-shirt!

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
I have a few things...

- Pokemon Games:
Pokemon Blue (Game only)
Pokemon Yellow (Game Only)
Pokemon Gold (Game Only)
Pokemon Sapphire (Game Only)
Pokemon LeafGreen (Game Only)
Pokemon Diamond (Game Only)
Pokemon Platinum (With case and contents)
Pokemon HeartGold (With case and contents)
Pokemon White (With case and contents)
Pokemon Black (With case and contents)
Pokemon White 2 (With case and contents)
Pokemon Black 2 (With case and contents)
Pokemon X (With case and contents)
Pokemon Y (With case and contents)
Pokemon Omega Ruby (With case and contents)
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (With case and contents)
Pokemon Sun (With case and contents)
Pokemon Moon (With case and contents)
Pokemon Ultra Sun (With case and contents)
Pokemon Ultra Moon (With case and contents)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (With case and contents)
Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (With case and contents)
Pokemon Sword (With case and contents)
Pokemon Shield (With case and contents)
- Pokemon Diary with lock and key to it.
- Pokemon walk through guides
Walkthrough guide for Sun and Moon
Walkthrough guide for Sword and Shield
- Large life size plushie of Charmander
- Pokeball edition Nintendo 3DS
- Pokemon Diamond/Pearl edition Nintendo DS
- Pokeball Plus
- Pokemon Go app
- Pokemon Wicked Toys figures (Over 50 so far)
- Pokemon blanket (Pikachu and Eevee print)
- Pokemon dad cap (Scorbunny)
- Pokemon Team Jersey (Scorbunny)
- Pokemon Cereal

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Aside from the games, I have a bunch of trading cards from back in the day, a toy pokedex, various mini figures, a few posters, a few Pokemon shirts that haven’t fit since I was like 12, a set of pokemon walkie talkies, a few plushies of pikachu, a Pokemon go plus thingy, and several of the Burger King kids meal toys, plus several of the gold plated Burger King cards.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I have cards from the TGC, these flip cards that shows Pokémon found in Hoenn and their evolutions if applicable, a Jigglypuff plush, Ditto plush, this Japanese Mewtwo/Mew/Pikachu model set released to promote Pokémon: Evolution (Pikachu has a matte metallic shine), a New 3DS Pikachu with metallic gold detailing cover, Pokémon DS accessories, a couple of McDonald’s happy meal toys, this play set of what is said to be a Pokémon Base with tiny furniture and two very tiny figures of a Skarmory and another Pokémon (it’s been awhile since I opened up the case) that I got in Taiwan, and a Pikachu plush.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
These days not much, stuff has been lost due to age, moving, not being properly stored.

I have some DS games, virtual games, Emerald, I thought I saw the old Pikachu Tomogatchi around the other day; trading cards, a couple of coins. A Gengar pipe.

Used to have plushies. Toys from when they were giving them away in Pop-Tarts, the GameCube spin-offs among others.

I forgot I have a couple of Snorlax shirts I purchased at different GameStops.

Last edited:

melissachris

I also have the bedding with Dialga, a towel with a picture of Pikachu on it, Coffee Tables by Easy Home Links, and some other furniture while I am still decorating my room with a more specific Pokemon theme furniture.

Ultra Beast Lover

I have a cup with the Kalos trio on it, it was great for when I got sick and drinking water was the only way to make the coughing stop.
Some socks with the Kanto starters.
A Pikachu hat and a 3D printed Pikachu from my brother.
Video games.
I had this coin with a Pokemon engraved on it, dunno which one.
I had that little Eevee toy that is supposed to talk when you poke its head but I don't know where it is
The OG Pikachu that used to make sounds when you pressed a button on its little paws.
A Bulbasaur toy, had to keep repainting its eyes.
Drifloon, great for when I needed to grab one of my other stuffed animals, usually for the good guys.
Oh and I have a bunch of cards from my brother, some of which are in other languages like I think German, no idea how he got them though.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The only other items related to Pokémon that I have are the Amiibos. The only ones I’m missing are Shadiw Mewtwo (don’t care about not having it as it is useless outside of the Wii U version of Pokken), Detective Pikachu (again not a huge deal as I actually don’t have the game), and Pokémon Trainer. The Pokémon Trainer I think should have been put into a three pack with Ivysaur and Squirtle as it’d make sense.

Trillion

besides games, i have

-a hoodie with 1995 Red and Green promo artwork - featuring Red, a Pikachu, and a Nidorino
-an Alola map poster
-a Kanto map poster

i used to have

-multiple binders of Pokemon cards given to me by a family member. no idea where they disappeared to but it's been 12 years at this point
-a Kanto Pokedex
-a Hoenn Pokedex
-a Pokeball with a Pokemon figurine to go inside. i don't remember which Pokemon it was. there may have been more than one
-Ruby and Sapphire guidebook
-Emerald guidebook
-Firered and Leafgreen guidebook
-a Pikachu-Pokeball-themed Nintendo Switch controller
-GSC guidebook for some reason - i've never owned any of the Gen 2 games lol

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
-tons of cards
-Sword and Shield + DLC
-plushies (Ditto, Litten, Arceus, Vulpix, a Charizard beanie baby like thing I bought off a former friend’s little brother for $2)
-figures (my favorites are Reshiram, Sylveon, and Ultra Necrozma)
-sticker book from the Unova era that a friend gave me, i kept it because Unova)
-2 shirts
-a poster from Five Below of the Eeveelutions (with Pikachu -_-)