1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of pokemon are you?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by swalot=yes, Oct 29, 2009.

1. chrombot

chrombot The Steel Hearted

Maybe the closest pokemon I resemble is houndoom. I base this on typing alone though. I really dont think I fit any pokemon.
    I think I'd be some kind of ghost/steel type.

2. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

I have gotten espeon in numerous different personality tests. I suppose thats right. If i'm gonna beat you I will do it with my mind. I am also surprisingly speedy for my build, kinda like espeon. So if anything Im like that.
    Although when I'm not being serious I am probably a Pikachu. Bubbly and talkitive. But that suck coz i hate pikachu.

All my results for different personality tests:
    Pikachu
    Totodile
    Meowth
    Espeon
    Mew

3. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Hmm, Slakoth.

I try to relax and I hate having to rush through things.

4. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Weavile, I'm quite hostile around many people, maybe it's perhaps I don't like some kinds of people...

5. Slowbro. I always feel like I'm a few steps behind everyone else in my group, and I've never been able to run a good mile. Not to mention I've always been quite fond of him anyways.

6. Pokealchoholic

Pokealchoholic Pokemon Expert

I think I'm most like my favorite pokemon, Bulbasaur. He quiet and calm, doesn't usually bother anyone else. I'm playful when I want to and I usually don't express myself(Before high school). I may look weak and like a push over, but I can pack a punch if you dare me to.

7. Treeconator11

Treeconator11 Ultranumb

I'd say Aggron, I am one stubborn son offa ***** when you piss me off, and, when I do get ******, I don't go around you, I will go right through you.

Plus, I'm defently above the average height and weight, although weight, not so much, but I'm really damn tall.

8. Froggle

Froggle Lolipop Girl

I suppose I would say I'm Spinda... fun-loving, a little weird, and I go my own weird way.

I could also be Kirlia; good at reading emotions, calm, though active when I want to be.

9. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

I really can't pick one. I'd say a dark type, because I'm a pessimist, but all those pokemon are shady and cool. There's little cool about me.

Really depends on how I'm feeling, but luvdisc might be a candidate; the talentless kinda romantic dude.

10. Treeconator11

Treeconator11 Ultranumb

^Weird, I was expecting an Octilary.

By the way, you have a couple of talents, Writing contests, and delaying, romantic, not so much.

11. Eon Master

Eon Master Born from the Flames

I'm an Umbreon, through and through. I'm a loner, and while I do like to hang out with my friends from time to time, I prefer to keep to myself. I'm also short tempered, and I get into fights really easily, which I usually end up winning one way or another. *shrugs* It's not like I do it on purpose, tho. It's just who I am.

12. Lbsweet96

Lbsweet96 &#32

*looks at sig*
    I'm probably a ;228;: houndour. I need my friends, but I am also quiet. I can be loud when I want to though!

13. swalot=yes

swalot=yes <-Get in ma bella!

You know, I change my mind. I'm a bidoof, yes. I AM ANNOYING AS HELL, and i'm just weird and awkward to be around.

14. Lugion

Lugion Well-Known Member

That quiz said I was a Pikachu.

Ironically, my EotS starter was a Pikachu.

15. KazMazter

KazMazter Competitive

I think I'm Loudred...
    ...With a Jolly nature.

A Jolly natured Loudred, that's me~

Ohgod I'm that annoying Loudred from Mystery Dungeon 2. D:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  16. Brock Coli

Brock Coli Ladies' Man.

I think I'm most like Gallade. Well-mannered and composed, with a tendency towards chivalry.

17. GolemGuy

GolemGuy Better Than Thou

I think I'm most like Magneton.

I'm a nrd and I'm kinda awkward, but...yeah.

18. JIMMAH!!!!

JIMMAH!!!! Pickin' a winner

According to PMD, I'm a treecko...
    I dunno, aipom, maybe? I'm annoying, purple, agile, and I can put on a really creepy grin if I want to.

19. Lazlo

Lazlo Is Billy Corgan

i'm vespiquen because I beat my husband irl.

it's pretty neat.

20. Arceu$_EX

Arceu$_EX The Antagoni$t

i think of myself as charmeleon because i am calm but when aggitated i become really "disgruntled"(to say the least) until the threat is gone ;005;