• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What kind of pokemon are you?

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I'd probably say Arcanine: Big, cuddly, loyal, and fiercely protective of the ones I love. Also hot-tempered.

T to the M

Killerbanana :O
I'm like Ash's Torkoal. I'm hurted very easily, but still I'm powerful. Also I'm very lazy ^.^

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Let's see... I am shy, timid, and lazy...
What the heck does that make me? XDD

... Mmm... Abra..?

ZFXZFX

Shy, Easily Annoyed, Funny in a crazy way when with people I trust, Nice to most people, Lazy, Likes to throw food at people

Ugh....No idea!

Do you have any idea?

I guess I could be a Stantler, maybe. Although my best guess is that I'm an Unown!

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I'd say I'm Croconaw.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Am I a...Lopunny? Yeah, I probably am. For reasons that shall go unmentioned for now.

I loled

I have given some more thought to mine:
As a smart, bubbly, loud person I find it hard to think of something that fits. I suppose i could be the Haunter that ash befriends in the first series. I also dont mind practical jokes so that does fit. So overall, when in a tense situation I am an Espeon, among friends I am Pikachu and at all other times I am that Haunter.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
notched ear pichu munchlax or torkoal
yes cause i eat loads and am upset easily.

bubblepopper

I am without a doubt Togetic. Kind to nice people. Slightly impulsive. Sympathetic and kind and unexpectedly brave if messed with. ;176;

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
I'm shy, hard for myself and smart. Does somebody know a pokemon like that?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
^Weird, I was expecting an Octilary.

By the way, you have a couple of talents, Writing contests, and delaying, romantic, not so much.

Just because it's my avatar doesn't mean it's me. Octo stands for octopus, not octillary.

And it's hard to be romantic on the internet. But yes, I guess I am good at drawing things out for a long time. I can't be a slowpoke though, because I take a way too short time to be agitated.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
granbull , hard on the outside soft on the inside

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
if it was what the personality result was i would be either psyduck or torchic