• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What kind of tournament will X and Y have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see tournaments but maybe with two or three pokemon instead of one like they did in BW. Tournaments is a good way to see the rivals/secondary characters in action and also to see Ash train. So I hope we have many variated tournaments through this saga.

johno1995

A triple battle sort of deal where Ash, Serena and Clemont each use a Pokemon to command in battle against a trio of other trainers would be interesting; maybe a cool way to incorporate the Tierno/Shauna/Trevor friend group from the games too. Idk, just spitballing here.

I loved the DP tag-team battles though, so any sort of twist/recreation on that would be great!

A triple battle sort of deal where Ash, Serena and Clemont each use a Pokemon to command in battle against a trio of other trainers would be interesting; maybe a cool way to incorporate the Tierno/Shauna/Trevor friend group from the games too. Idk, just spitballing here.

I loved the DP tag-team battles though, so any sort of twist/recreation on that would be great!

That actually sounds like a good idea! Ash, Serena, and Clemont vs. Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor looks like a pretty interesting battle!

It makes me feel bad for Bonnie, though; she's left out... :p

johno1995

That actually sounds like a good idea! Ash, Serena, and Clemont vs. Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor looks like a pretty interesting battle!

It makes me feel bad for Bonnie, though; she's left out... :p

I don't think any type of tournament would allow her to participate, unfortunately. :p

She'd probably cheer on the sidelines with Dedenne or have her own subplot, maybe training with Dedenne as the others take part in the tournament? That way no one gets to skimp out on training/battling/development, yay! /doubtit

I don't think any type of tournament would allow her to participate, unfortunately. :p

She'd probably cheer on the sidelines with Dedenne or have her own subplot, maybe training with Dedenne as the others take part in the tournament? That way no one gets to skimp out on training/battling/development, yay! /doubtit

Actually, I can imagine her masquerading as an older Trainer in order to participate. :p XD

Status
Not open for further replies.