1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What languages do you speak other then your first language?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Shinehollow, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I know some Spanish, and I took German for a year in school

2. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

I can read French & German and I speak Norwegian.

3. LordMikal

LordMikal Cuddle Master

My first language is Portuguese, I've been studying English on my own ever since young but I still get things mixed up here and there. I know bits of Japanese, German, Dutch and French and a itty-bity of Latin and Italian.

4. Superteletubbies64

Superteletubbies64 MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!

other than english, none actually... I know a bunch of french and german words and a very small fraction of chinese and japanese words but other than that, nothing

5. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I can speak a little French and I know how to read some Spanish. ^^

6. xEryChan

xEryChan The Archeologist Staff Member Moderator

I can speak Spanish aside from English but I'm definitely nowhere near fluent with it. I've been slowly picking up on it from working in a school where pretty much every single student in the building speaks the language and that's not an exaggeration.

I do know a little bit of Japanese and some French but I mostly know Spanish.

7. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

French and German! (Although my French is objectively stronger) I'm also trying to teach myself Japanese and Irish, but because of exams and such time is limited.

8. Gabriel Faria

Gabriel Faria Shall we dance?

English.

I used to know some French but it was in middle school, so I don't remember almost anything...