• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What languages do you speak?

Look at all the weeaboos in here. Yeah.. I speak Japanese, hell yeah!! I'm damn awesome! Even though the only word I know how to speak is Kawaii!!! desu channn >D

Anyways.. I speak Ingles.

Mr. Timn

with an "n"!
i only speak english but i'll be learning spanish when i get into the last couple years of high school.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I speak perfectly French because I'm a french canadien. I can also speak English pretty well. It's my second language. Finally, I'm learning Spanish at school, wich I'm not an expert, but I can read spanish, depends on the difficulty of the text. I know few words in Italian since my mother's father (my grandfather) came from Italy and maried my grandmother. But since he died when I was about 1 or 2 years old, I couldn't have the chance to learn from him, saddly.

Last edited:

Pookey-man

The Man of Many...
English, French, Kannada (Translate my sig), and can understand a few phrases of Telugu and Hindi. I used to know Spanish but forgot for some reason.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
My native languages English and Filipino, and some French, Japanese, Spanish and German.

Last edited:

ForgottenPearl

I can speak English, and I took five years of Spanish in high school and thus can read it okay (comprehend it spoken quickly? Not so much.). I know a few Japanese phrases from watching anime, but nothing significant.

Blissy

arfpapers
I can speak English, and I know a few Japanese phrases from watching a lot of anime. Other than that, I know a few Spanish words and that's all.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
English and a little bit of Spanish (although I am probably a bit rusty at this point because there aren't that many opportunities to speak it here).

Ditto B1tch

Portuguese is my native language, but I also speak English.

I tried to learn Japanese, specifically because of Pokemon, but I gave up. Anyways, at least I know how to say my name:

わたしは ナマエ です。

I'm a native Filipino and English speaker, though I've only been speaking English my entire life now. I also spoke and understood Cebuano and Chabacano and I'm learning more Spanish.

appelpower

Sinnoh Champion
Native: Dutch
Somewhere between intermediate and native: English
Intermediate: German
Basic: French
I know a few words and that's it: Latin, ancient Greek, Italian