• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What languages does/did your school offer?

What languages does/did your school offer?

• English

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • Spanish

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • French

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • German

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Italian

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Greek

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Latin

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Japanese

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Chinese

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flame Mistress

Wow, amazing how schools only teach two or three foreign languages. My school teaches all of the listed - though that's slightly overdone, in my opinion =P

Aegon

Wow, amazing how schools only teach two or three foreign languages. My school teaches all of the listed - though that's slightly overdone, in my opinion =P
We're not all loaded enough to go to private schools or wherever the hell you go.

We have English, Spanish, French, and Chinese. :3

My school teaches French, german, spanish, Italian and some chinese. But you are forced to take a language for GCSE which was horrible for me as I hate languages. My report had a load of a stars, a's and some b's then in my language - D. I'd would rather put that option slot to better use.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
English, German, Spanish and French. We were the last year to do technology as an option, but the next years' have to do a language- thank god I'm not younger, I hated languages.

ForgottenPearl

Poll's closed... Anyway, aside from English, my high school offered Spanish, French, German, and Latin. I know my college did too; I think it also offered Japanese.