• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What legendary Pokemon would you have had Ash get?

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Latias along with Bianca
Wait hold up - are you saying Ash should capture Latias and Bianca or that Ash and Bianca would have joint custody of Latias? Cause I’m pretty sure the former is technically illegal.

More on topic, either Latias or Solgaleo - the former because I’ve always wanted Ash to have one since Movie 5 and the latter because he basically raised Nebby in SM and I was hoping they’d let him officially capture it.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Ash should catch Mew.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
tumblr_kyieuyvgvn1qb9dbjo1_1280.png
season04_ep33_ss02.jpg

main-qimg-1cdfc1a207f3319470111c49288bcc32-lq
tumblr_p8rtgyLkYE1whu5rwo1_1280.png

This glorious "Legendary" Pokemon!
Too associated with Gary.

ShuckFam

Phione, with it eventually evolving into Manaphy (that's when he'd have to give it away).

For Misty, I would give her Kyogre to give her a good lead for her rain dance team.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
honestly, why not just get Nebby/Solgaleo

they included it with his other alola pokemon in the group shot when Pikachu was seeing all the past team mates when it was out of it during the leon fight

Leonhart

Imagineer
Lugia considering that he bonded with one in the second movie, helped save two of them in Jouto, and befriended the one from Pocket Monsters 2019.

ZarudeSandstorm

I wanted Ash to get 1 Legendary Pokemon( So Latias, maybe?), Female only Pokemon. And Maybe if he returns in new anime or movies to have Paradox Pokemon.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't really feel like Ash needs a Legendary but Nebby is probably the best/most obvious choice but beyond that I'd want to offer something unique and suggest Cobalion.

Flashyspark

Latios, Mewtwo or Lugia would've been fitting for his team. Nebby too which I still think he should've caught instead of Poipole/Naganadel.