• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What legendary Pokemon would you want to be?

CrystalGuard2

World Wanderer
What legendary Pokemon would you want to be and why?

I would be Jirachi mostly because he can grant wishes and he looks awesome in my opinion.

Giratina, travel through wormholes, shapeshifting, wings, six legs.
FTW

alli940

I can see you
actually, i dont like legendarys that much... but if i had to then id propably be ho-oh

Kipcha

Mew, just cause it's the cutest, not to mention powerful and capable of a long life span, and you can learn any attack.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I would be darkrai or Dialga

Reasons:
Darkrai-I could give nightmares to enimies and cause havok in towns/cities ^_^
Dialga-I could control time and if something bad happened, I could reverse time and change it(but that might NOT be such a good idea...)

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Mew or Articuno are the two Id like to be but I could always be Mew and use Transform into Articuno or any other Pokemon for that fact

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Moltres!

I like birds, and I like fire. What would be better for me than to be a bird on fire?

TEE HEE!

=^_^=

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
celebi because he can travel time...... why am i the only 1 who wants to be celebi? no one wants to go back/foward in time?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
If Pseudo-Legendaries count, Rotom because it can shape-shift and go into electrical devices. If not, Rayquaza or Arceus because of super fast flight and extreme power, respectively.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Rotom's a Pseudo-Leend? o_O

Mew, because I could Transform into any other legendary, and have psychic powers, even though Jirachi is my favorite legendary.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Rotom's a Pseudo-Leend? o_O

Mew, because I could Transform into any other legendary, and have psychic powers, even though Jirachi is my favorite legendary.
Yes, it is. The Pokemon you may know as Psuedo-Legendaries are actually the regional Dragon lines. Pokemon that are near the legends in the PokeDex, can breed, and are the only member of their evo family are Pseudo-Legendaries.