• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What legendary Pokemon would you want to be?

JaimeGreenan

I would like to be Giratina, in charge of another world.

coolminun

Banned
I'd be a kyogre or lugia. As a kyogre, I can control water and cause storms with tornadoes and lightning whenever i felt like it, plus i could roam the seas. A lugia can fly, has the super awesome aeroblast, and lives in deep oceanic trenches. Plus I've got psychic powers too.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Suicune!!!
Purifying water by walking on it could stop water polution!!!And being a snow leopard thing able to leap far distances would end you being late to school.
If not Suicune i would love to be Ho-Oh cause phoenix's rox :D

xPanda

~~~~
i would be mew since i could transform into other pokemon.

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I would be a Darkrai. He's awesome and he lives in the shadows of the worst nightmares and haunts your every thought. He is Fear. I call myself Darkrainer, The Darkrai King even though I am in no way evil or dark. Strange huh?

Saberu

Lugia, definitely.
I could sneak up on people and pretend I was delibird, then defeat them with aeroblast!

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
Latias by miles. I COULD FLYY! Thats really all i care about ^^

treespyro

Vintage much?
What is the laziest one

I'll take Ho-oh because it sit on a tower all day and I am the rainbow bird

definitely palkia, i don't suppose for any particular reason, i just think it looks super awesome. ^-^

Moe_Joe

I lost my Moe_Joe!
Darkrai...enough said!

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I would be Mewtwo. I'd be a genius, I'd have an awesome backstory, and I'd have the unprecedented superpowers to take over the world. ;150;

seviperstorm

!!psc forever!!
Hmm hard question id have to say lugia very cool and very powerful.

renoum

silently, we wait
I would be Regigigas. I am slow starting of a morning.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I would like to be a mew because it is sooooooooooo cute.

Either Mewtwo or Lugia.

Mewtwo because I would have epic powers and a decent game/movie history - With the downside of being psychotic killer.

Lugia because... Do I have to say anything?