• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What legendary Pokemon would you want to be?

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Rayquaza, just because it's...well, awesome. It just seems to be one of the cooler Legends out of the bunch.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
i'd like to be rayquaza cuz he's lightning fast. plus, it has good moves like extremespeed and fly.

I'll go with Mew, because I could transform and learn any attack, including Fly. :) I wish I had Mew in my Emerald, but I missed the event a long time ago. I also took a Pokemon personality quiz and got Mew, so that gives me a stronger reason why I would pick Mew. I think it's cool how it's in the original 151 Pokemon, although I like all the other Pokemon and generations of the game. In Mewtwo Strikes Back, I like how Mew tries to stop Mewtwo without fighting, but gets fed up when Mewtwo hits it with a shadow ball or something.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Mew because I'd be cute, happy and carefree, and able to fly, and the small size would be good because I'd have an easy time exploring or hiding. And I'd have Transform, so I could be whatever I wanted and not actually have to choose one thing to stick with, and it would be fun to transform into Darkrai and play with people's dreams (if it can do things other than nightmares; I want people to dream about really weird/cool stuff that would be fun to post and read on the internet), as well as give horrible nightmares to criminals (especially animal abusers).

Haxon22

iJerk
Mewtwo of course

TheSmiley

Either Lugia or Dialga. Lugia is pretty and can fly and is just awesome. Dialga can controll time now how cool is that? :D

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Mew, I'd finally be less of a downer... lol

Theif

The King of Darkness
.............Its munchlax dont u wanna feed it until it explodes?:)

Raikou_fan

I considered Jirachi, but only being awake for a week out of a thousand years doesn't sound fun to me. So I'll pick either Manaphy, Mew, Celebi, or darkrai.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
tough call. Um all I can say is definetly NOT darkrai. I hate that guy ever since PMD2, dude was soo creepy! >.< I think more likely I would be Kyogre cuz i love water types more than anything.

ponyBoy

Orange Champion
dude. hhaahahah

ponyBoy

Orange Champion
Hey. i reckon i would definitely be rayquaza because he is a meteor