• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What legendary Pokemon would you want to be?

CrystalGuard2

World Wanderer
What legendary Pokemon would you want to be and why?

I would be Jirachi mostly because he can grant wishes and he looks awesome in my opinion.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I would have to be a mewtwo because he's got Pyshic powers. It would be very cool

Giratina, travel through wormholes, shapeshifting, wings, six legs.
FTW

alli940

I can see you
actually, i dont like legendarys that much... but if i had to then id propably be ho-oh

Kipcha

Mew, just cause it's the cutest, not to mention powerful and capable of a long life span, and you can learn any attack.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I would be darkrai or Dialga

Reasons:
Darkrai-I could give nightmares to enimies and cause havok in towns/cities ^_^
Dialga-I could control time and if something bad happened, I could reverse time and change it(but that might NOT be such a good idea...)

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Mew or Articuno are the two Id like to be but I could always be Mew and use Transform into Articuno or any other Pokemon for that fact

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Moltres!

I like birds, and I like fire. What would be better for me than to be a bird on fire?

TEE HEE!

=^_^=

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
celebi because he can travel time...... why am i the only 1 who wants to be celebi? no one wants to go back/foward in time?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
If Pseudo-Legendaries count, Rotom because it can shape-shift and go into electrical devices. If not, Rayquaza or Arceus because of super fast flight and extreme power, respectively.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Rotom's a Pseudo-Leend? o_O

Mew, because I could Transform into any other legendary, and have psychic powers, even though Jirachi is my favorite legendary.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Rotom's a Pseudo-Leend? o_O

Mew, because I could Transform into any other legendary, and have psychic powers, even though Jirachi is my favorite legendary.
Yes, it is. The Pokemon you may know as Psuedo-Legendaries are actually the regional Dragon lines. Pokemon that are near the legends in the PokeDex, can breed, and are the only member of their evo family are Pseudo-Legendaries.