• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What level do you think Pikachu is at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if there is another thread like this, I couldn't find one.
After countless movies and episodes and regions and gyms, Ash's Pikachu has been through a lot. What level do you think it is now?

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Considering this as Anime Levels, Pikachu has to be at least level 5 now.

With the thought that most Garchomp are found at evel 5, this is impressive.

Kataphrut

I don't think you found one because in the anime, there's no such thing as levels. It's meant to be sort of a loose depiction of Pokemon in real-life. And in real-life, after doing a big, tough, manly work-out at a gym, you wouldn't say "My Stamina went up to level 26! I think I shall evolve now!".

But, if we are going by Pikachu's power, it sort of fluctuates region-by-region so it isn't an immortal unstoppable war-engine. Here's what I mean; It's level would be high enough to barely beat a Regice, but low enough to lose to an Elekid a few episodes later.

Rave

Banned
Its over 9000!!!1!!!1!1

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/-FRY-/EWJ/lv8.gif[/img139]

Proffesor Mankey-For-A-Head.

I don't think you found one because in the anime, there's no such thing as levels. It's meant to be sort of a loose depiction of Pokemon in real-life. And in real-life, after doing a big, tough, manly work-out at a gym, you wouldn't say "My Stamina went up to level 26! I think I shall evolve now!".

But, if we are going by Pikachu's power, it sort of fluctuates region-by-region so it isn't an immortal unstoppable war-engine. Here's what I mean; It's level would be high enough to barely beat a Regice, but low enough to lose to an Elekid a few episodes later.
Okay...but if you could place some kind of numerical value on their level, what would it be? I'm just asking because Pikachu doesn't seem to be a rock-solid killing electrical machine, and after fighting all those battles for however long that was, it must have gained some kind of strong power D:

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Pikachu's strength / level seems to reset whenever it changes regions, so it's hard to tell. Following recommendations for beating Gyms in the games (which the writers are using both as a crutch and a prosthetic leg this season) Ash's entire team should be around level 25 - 30.

I'm only giving a real answer because Gravy and Rave took the best ones. :|

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Pikachu right now in Sinnoh should be level 27.During his prime in BF he should have been around level 70.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Pikachu's currently at Level 6-5. He's stuck at the part where you have to grab the Koopa shell and fly up the wall with the Raccoon Leaf in order to bust the blocks open.

Now stop asking this question and obsessing over nonexistant numerical values, people.

Last edited:

Champion Jared 14

Well duh, it's at lv. 99 n00bs... Lolz, no seriously Anime =/= to the the games... People expect Ash's Pikachu to be uberly powerful after ALL the harsh battles it's been in, but hey, even in the games that thing doesn't level up fast...

In the anime, Pikachu's power is not uber powerful, or it would never lose any battle. Pikachu's power is legendary I'd lay, like an Articuno or Zapdos, it's been proven that pokemon like that in the show CAN be beaten in battle, despite their strength.

It would be stronger if the writers stopped having him use pikachu against ground types, and even using electric attacks on them.

PDL

disenchanted
He's currently fighting on Lvl.Die but he gets beat up easily by the masked Gorilla boss.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Level Infinity.

But to be serious the anime really doesn't have levels like the games do. Despite that I do remember some occasions when levels where mentioned.

Jason-Kun

I don't think you found one because in the anime, there's no such thing as levels.

Wrong. In episode nine of the first season the boy they help out mentions pokemon having levels. Though to stay on topic I say he has to be at the least level sixty, maybe higher.

SaveOurPokemon

Original Series Fan
Pikachu is all levels at once. He changes all of the time; for example he beats a powerful Dragonite in season 2, he beats Regice in BF, etc. Yet, 400+ episodes after he beats Brock's Onix, it can't beat Roark's. It can't beat an Elekid. It ties with a Magikarp. It can't beat a Meowth. Thus Pikachu's power can never truly be measured.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Wrong. In episode nine of the first season the boy they help out mentions pokemon having levels. Though to stay on topic I say he has to be at the least level sixty, maybe higher.
The episode was aired 10 years ago. After that, levels aren't mentioned again aside from being referred to as level of experience (NOT numerical). The writers, most likely, have retconned it.

jorisw

in the anime there aren't levels . But if they are in th anime pikachu will be level 60/65

thunderblade12

in the anime i dont think the pokemon are limited by levels. if they continue to train/fight, they will continue getting stronger just like characters in other action anime.

crobat07

online battler
levels arent done in the anime- like if it was like the game pikachu would have lost to like a lv 20 onix!

Status
Not open for further replies.