• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Level Were Your Pokemon When You Faced Elite Four First Time?

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
So what level were they?

cantab

41 to 44 on my current playthrough. Feraligatr, Pinsir, Girafarig, and Lapras. (I decided to use only Pokemon that don't evolve, besides my starter.) First three were easy, but Karen's Houndoom beat me first time round when it Nasty Plotted up. I made sure to nail it with Lapras' Surfs on the rematch. Then Lance's Aerodactyl ripped my team to shreds twice, outspeeding everything I had and hitting it for super-effective. On my third attempt I lead with Lapras (who walls everything Gyarados threw at it), gave it two X Speeds, and put up rain. It was still slower than Aerodactyl, but the Rock Slide missed leaving Lapras free to sweep. Not the fairest of wins, but it worked.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
50-55 at least

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Mine were low forties, and I only used five Pokemon: Feraligatr, Butterfree, Togetic, Growlithe, and Tauros.

...I like to challenge myself.

,,,But I didn;t even get past Will the first time lol.

Kalosian

So long
Level 50 for all members of my teams, maybe a little bit above. I level-grinded a lot before facing the E4 so they would give me less trouble. And that is also how it went, I barely had any trouble at all against any of the members.

Mine were level 65-70 . I had typhlosion,pidgeot,furret,butterfree,and quagsire.

Larry

Mine were in the low to mid 40s but I don't remember my exact team. My last playthrough my Pokemon were in the high 30s.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
They were somewhere between 45-50

TheExorcist04

Oras Explorer
They were from their early 40's to their late 40's, gotta train your pokemon to make it to lance and hold up against those 3 dragonite.

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Meganium level 48
Vaporeon level 48
Ampharos level 47
Espeon level 45
Pidgeot level 44

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I think mine were around level 40. I did just fine.