• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Level Were Your Pokemon When You Faced Elite Four First Time?

Cressy

My main ones were lvl 77 and 83. Thats about it.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Lv 51 Ampharos
Lv 47 Ho-oh
Lv 45 Typhlosion (I was playing HG so I should have picked a different starter)
LV 37 Gyrados

And two others who I have forgotten levelled between 30 to 45.

Zero Kiryu

Poison Master
Mamoswine lvl. 83

Palkia lvl. 54

Arceus lvl. 80

Crobat lvl. 63

Espeon lvl. 66

Ampharos lvl. 51

I was doing the nuzlocke challenge :3

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
In my first run of SoulSilver, I had something like the following - just a bit higher than the E4's levels:

Koizumi - Meganium (lower 50s)
Mozilla - Ninetales (lower 50s)
Gospel - Marowak (upper 50s)
Serenity - Dragonair (upper 50s)
Kiera - Furret (upper 40s)

The second was a Scramble challenge (have others pick your team ahead of time) with the following 'mon and a fair number of healing items:

Tsubaki - Crobat lv.47
Al Capone - Murkrow lv.45
Mint - Haunter lv.45
Puppy - Pupitar lv.50 (traded in as an egg after Radio Tower Takeover)

JohnGazmon

On my replay of Soulsilver, my highest was a Salamence at around Lv.52 who carried the team through some battles. The rest - Typhlosion, Ampharos, Espeon, and two others who've escaped me completely - although something tells me I may have had a Geodude HM slave in the team that I forgot to switch out beforehand - were between Lv.46 and 33.

QueenDragonRider

Friend of Pikachu
On my first run-through of Soul Silver, my Pokemon were averaged at around lvl 47-50. I haven't gotten that far in Heart Gold Yet.

shashiandcharizard

pokemon master
all my pokemon were 37-40. its was a great feeling beating lance. and the fact that lanturn was godly in that match. seriously i changed its nickname to god after that match. :p

They were all between levels 55 and 67. And man did they take hours to train.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My team was in the 50-60 range

brysondd24

36 to 45 at least

tyranitarenthusiast

oh the e4...

the first go-around i was not very good, the only pokemon i ever used was my typhlosion. which worked, until about the e4. i got crushed and eventually had to borrow my friends pokemon (my jacked up typhlosion + his jacked up dialga = destruction and total domination)

well back to the question:
my typhlosion about lvl 60
the rest of my team lvl 30ish (not counting steroids dialga)

i have a salamence i want off my hands. contact me.

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
When I got past Victory Road, my Pokemon were about level 38. So I sent them over to my finished Platinum and trained them up 12 levels in about two days. And I've been overpowered for most of my Kanto journey.

BlackVow~

I would say mid 40s.
For Soul Silver my team was:
Feraligator
Politoed
Bellossom
Ninetails
Noctowl
Ampharos
:)