• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals! (783)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Talk of Kyurem and we're likely never gonna see it (in the anime)... nice :\

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
This whole N arc just disappointed me halfway through. N14 being what it is, meh.

This episode was just amazing. TRio and Looker were just awesome, and Meowth was a complete badass. One of my favorite parts was when Looker asks for TRio help. "Only you can do this". (almost exact words from the english sub vid I watched). And the part when team rocket say, "We are the real main characters!" When that part came around I said to myself, "Yes, TR, to me you are". I personally don't understand why everyone's complaining about Charizard not going up against Reshiram. I don't mind. This episode was just perfect the way it was. Epic, awesome, suspenseful. Nothing needed to be changed. The writers did a really good job on the past few episodes and this one was no different.

i loved seeing team rocket in this episode, for the love of god, but it's about time we saw some personality, hopefully the old team rocket returns forever and we forget the mistake that happened

Mistake? Oh, gosh no. If Team Rocket turns completely back to the losers they once were, the series wouldn't be half as great as best wishes was. Seriously TRio is one of the main reasons why I love best wishes so much. My favorite characters in the show turn into the epic villians that I've always wished them to be. They didn't force them into every episode when they weren't needed. And who wants the same old "they come, they get electricuted, they blast off" plot? You want comedy releif? Ash's pokemon usually provide that. Team Rocket were suppose to be villians from the beginning and should be kept that way. Writers, you better not mess up Team Rocket in the Kalos regoin.

matt0044

Well, at least the dub opening doesn't tease us with Charizard vs Reshiram WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Did this episode cut off for anyone else? Around the time Pikachu was being controlled it just went black for the rest of the episode

SmartD

Great conclusion for the Episode N arc. Team Plasma's arrested and everything's alright. Though I felt Zekrom should have been in this arc and fought Reshiram or something; oh well. Now I'm looking forward to the Decolora Arc in the next episode.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Well, at least the dub opening doesn't tease us with Charizard vs Reshiram WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN!

Anime do this all the time. No idea what you were shocked. Half the time the things we see in Naruto or Bleach ops don't always happen. Is it annoying? Yes.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
wow reshiram was strong!! and great ending to the arc, sucks that N is leaving :/ and looker , we'll see looker again hopefully! and now pumped for the decelora arc!!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
N, stop glorifying Ash and Pikachu's bond, please. Technically speaking, Electro Ball messed up the beam when it hit.

Besides the fact the title fails to convey one of the two themes because of Zekrom's absence, the only surprising scene I found was Meowth being all badass. He's so close to evolving into Persian now!

Screw the Ice Ruins, give me Reversal Mountain.

Why they replaced TR's Unova theme during the motto? There was no reason to use their Sinnoh theme again

Probably because TR hasn't used that music for such a long time and don't use it in DA! so the dubbing company didn't think it made much sense to bring it back.

Well I guess that makes sense, I just don't get why they even made such a decision. Shouldn't they just translate the dialogue and keep it at that?

I am sure a lot of anime fans would love that but that's never the case with anime. The Pokémon dub's music doesn't always match the original's music.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Probably because TR hasn't used that music for such a long time and don't use it in DA! so the dubbing company didn't think it made much sense to bring it back.

TPCi never replaces the original music with a different piece of Japanese music. This is an unusual case.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Although i enjoyed this ep, it wasn't as climatic as I thought it would be for a couple reasons.

-The whole Team Rocket/Looker collab was REALLY short, i thought it was gonna be something that would build up over the course of a few episodes. The Japanese dub made it seemed so interesting.

-The N and Ghethis interacting was really lacking. I guess TPTB didn't wanna follow their connection from the games but I expected more between them.

-Pikachu able to fight off Colress's control but not a Legendary Pokemon like Reshiram? Really?

-I too thought there was gonna be a Reshiram VS Charizard battle like in the Japanese opening, but that didn't happen either. It didn't even appear in the ep. SO far Charizard's return is lackluster.

-And the ending felt too rushed. Didn't seem like a special farewell regarding one of the anime's most interesting characters, N.

I hate that this arc ended. 1 of my top favorites. Honestly I'm not really looking forward to the next arc. FRom what I heard, it's kinda boring with a Johto-esqe vibe to it and I was NOT a fan of Johto.