• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what lugia would you have?

George~©

All Gravy
would you purify lugia or not. i would because then you can trade it and it learns better moves.

shadow:4
non-shadow:6

Last edited:

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
U could of made a poll for this but even though he looks cool as a shadow I would purify it so I can trade it to my other games and use them there.

George~©

All Gravy
yeah i forgot to add the poll. i was gonna but oh well.;249-d;

GardeBoy

the other white meat
purify it, remember its supposed to be an event pokemon.
problem is, its not allowed in bf

I still have mine as Shadow since I first got him a couple years ago ;)

Big deal, I have my Navel Rock one anyway

Raikou77

;249-d; > ;249;

It looks much better than regular Lugia

Kay

Ka-boom
I'd like to keep him as shadow, but I want to trade him, so purify.

Don't remember who said it but it sounds like a good idea:
Beat xd the first time and trade over the first lugia, then start xd and don't purify lugia and trade the first back to xd. That way, you could have both regular and shadow lugia at the same time!!!(they look awsome together)

George~©

All Gravy
Don't remember who said it but it sounds like a good idea:
Beat xd the first time and trade over the first lugia, then start xd and don't purify lugia and trade the first back to xd. That way, you could have both regular and shadow lugia at the same time!!!(they look awsome together)

ooh i never thought of that:D

teamrocketspy621

Let me show you them
XD001 is cool, but you can't trade it or teach it new moves. Or level it up. It's very powerful, but it can't get stronger. Normal Lugia, on the other hand, is capable of getting stronger, but I think that XD001 is actually better when you first get it in comparison to the purified Lugia (unless, of course, you did a bunch of training with it that caused it to level up a ton upon purification).

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Shadow looks cooler.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
My Lugia is still a Shadow Lugia, I will purify it when I want to trade it to Emerald. Shadow Lugia is better looking than the regular one.