• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Made Your PokeDay

Marith

Unremarkable Trainer
I got Kangaskhan today! Yay for me! ;115;

Reserving Diamond and Pearl just now

Marith

Unremarkable Trainer
I got Tauros again today! I hope to get a Chansey before going to the elite four.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
My day was made recently when I caught Entei and Suicine in Colloseum when I fought the head honchos who had them in the Deep Colloseum (I already caught Raikou earlier in the game). I caught both pokemon with three pokeballs each! Entei was caught with a pokeball, and Suicine with a timer ball. Wow, I've had a harder time catching rhyhorns in the Safari Zone. :p At least I'll be trading them to my regular games once they've been purified (I'll be purifying Raikou soon).

Kay

Ka-boom
Most recently, getting Mystery Dungeon Blue.

Pokegoth

My Chinese Village
I bought Diamond which I will get "5-10 business days" after the US release. And I put some pokemon in the Day Care Center in Emerald so I might have a chance of beating teh Elite Four.

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
I got regirock today

Marith

Unremarkable Trainer
I found my long lost Fire Red version today! Finally!

Leithsumbreon#1

Starting the game over with Mudkip and it being a brave shiny.. No soft reseting. And then on the same day, catching an adamant shiny tailow.

snorlaxlife42

<<< MY BISHIE!!!!!!!
well today i funally decided on 3 more mebers for my LG team and then obtained them

START OF TODAY
CHARIZARD(lvl 38)
MR. MIME (lvl 36)
JUST BEFORE GETTING THE SILPH SCOPE

NOW
CHARIZARD (lvl 40)
MR. MIME (lvl 38)
*SNORLAX (lvl 38)
*LAPRAS (lvl 38)
*NIDOKING (lvl 38)
I JUST GOT MY MARSH BADGE. THAT MAKES SIX. this is kinda off topic but any suggestions for a sixth member?

SilverDragon7683

Will Eat For Food
I just caught a shiney shroomish!!!!!! I was like *GASP*!!! A Shiney Shroomish!!!!! I love grass pokemon!!

Jorah

What do I put here?
When I got Lugia and Ho-Oh, when I caught a shiny Sableye and Metapod, when I got my first symbol and on the 9th when I get my Pokemon DVDs from America, its been ages since I've seen the irst few Pokemon episodes.

Shadow_Master®

Rockin' Rock !
I fighted with Lucy for the gold symbol...I won...