• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What make you happy when you have a bad day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 384931

Hello, I want to know that you make when you have a bad day, for me example is that to watch pokémon or to talk on my friends on Serebiiforums.com

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I like watching youtube, particularly of people ranting about guys like Christian Weston Chandler, and I also like having a doughnut and a cup of tea if I've had a really bad day!

D

Deleted member 384931

I like watching youtube, particularly of people ranting about guys like Christian Weston Chandler, and I also like having a doughnut and a cup of tea if I've had a really bad day!

Mmmh, a doughnut! When I have a bad day sometimes I am going to be happy of the smiles of my friends!:)

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Hello, I want to know that you make when you have a bad day, for me example is that to watch pokémon or to talk on my friends on Serebiiforums.com
Doing something really nice for someone else.
Maybe not big or expensive but something they really appreciate.

It depends. I've been thru severe depression before where things I liked, I couldn't stand and get over.

I used to go to games, food, fitness, music, anime and manga, but they never really come help me climb out of it.

Driving always makes me feel calm and comfortable, but I personally prefer staying in a dark cold room and pray and read the bible. It helps me quite alot.

I like it compared to being all mundane and worldly like I used to be. I kind of grown to appreciate it for what it is outside of all the literature and stuff I came across growing up.

D

Deleted member 384931

Doing something really nice for someone else.
Maybe not big or expensive but something they really appreciate.

That is the biggest thing that you can do for people, that is just very cool!

D

Deleted member 384931

It depends. I've been thru severe depression before where things I liked, I couldn't stand and get over.

I used to go to games, food, fitness, music, anime and manga, but they never really come help me climb out of it.

Driving always makes me feel calm and comfortable, but I personally prefer staying in a dark cold room and pray and read the bible. It helps me quite alot.

I like it compared to being all mundane and worldly like I used to be. I kind of grown to appreciate it for what it is outside of all the literature and stuff I came across growing up.

Ah, reading can make you happy the book doesn't matters!

Ah, reading can make you happy the book doesn't matters!

It's subjective though. I get tired of everything really. Maybe I'm getting older, but becoming aware of certain things makes one change their perception and outlook on life quite a bit.

It's honestly a completely humbling experience might I add.

D

Deleted member 384931

It's subjective though. I get tired of everything really. Maybe I'm getting older, but becoming aware of certain things makes one change their perception and outlook on life quite a bit.

It's honestly a completely humbling experience might I add.

Experience do you learn many things! What do you love to read?

Manga. I appreciate literature and art at the same time. It keeps me well composed and stimulated.

I barely got back into gaming after 5 years. I suffered a traumatic event 7 years ago that involved it that kept me going back to it for a long time until over time, after college, I recovered and eased back into it because of what happened. The games didn't cause it but someone trying to sell me hot stolen goods who I learned was a drug addict conning people into giving him money for heroin was what caused it, and since then, i had a hard time going back out into public out of shame and was scared of corporate places, people and games because of what happened. It had me go to the hospital and couldnt cope with my depression or eat for a very long time, it was a very dark and difficult period in my life at the time.

So it took some time to get back into it after many years of suffering. And I'm glad and happy I can be able to get back into it and come back to going to enjoy life and the like after a while.

It'll definitely help me during nursing school.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Manga. I appreciate literature and art at the same time. It keeps me well composed and stimulated.

I barely got back into gaming after 5 years. I suffered a traumatic event 7 years ago that involved it that kept me going back to it for a long time until over time, after college, I recovered and eased back into it because of what happened. The games didn't cause it but someone trying to sell me hot stolen goods who I learned was a drug addict conning people into giving him money for heroin was what caused it, and since then, i had a hard time going back out into public out of shame and was scared of corporate places, people and games because of what happened. It had me go to the hospital and couldnt cope with my depression or eat for a very long time, it was a very dark and difficult period in my life at the time.

So it took some time to get back into it after many years of suffering. And I'm glad and happy I can be able to get back into it and come back to going to enjoy life and the like after a while.

It'll definitely help me during nursing school.

nursing school? that is super!

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Looking at the Darwin Awards and thinking "Okay, I'm dumb, but I'm nowhere near this level of dumb."