1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What make you happy when you have a bad day?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by KenzeyEevee, May 28, 2016.

1. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee Well-Known Member

Hello, I want to know that you make when you have a bad day, for me example is that to watch pokémon or to talk on my friends on Serebiiforums.com

2. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

I like watching youtube, particularly of people ranting about guys like Christian Weston Chandler, and I also like having a doughnut and a cup of tea if I've had a really bad day!

3. KenzeyEevee

Mmmh, a doughnut! When I have a bad day sometimes I am going to be happy of the smiles of my friends!:)

4. LLR

LLR Vivillon Trader

Doing something really nice for someone else.
    Maybe not big or expensive but something they really appreciate.

5. It depends. I've been thru severe depression before where things I liked, I couldn't stand and get over.

I used to go to games, food, fitness, music, anime and manga, but they never really come help me climb out of it.

Driving always makes me feel calm and comfortable, but I personally prefer staying in a dark cold room and pray and read the bible. It helps me quite alot.

I like it compared to being all mundane and worldly like I used to be. I kind of grown to appreciate it for what it is outside of all the literature and stuff I came across growing up.

6. KenzeyEevee

That is the biggest thing that you can do for people, that is just very cool!

7. KenzeyEevee

Ah, reading can make you happy the book doesn't matters!

8. It's subjective though. I get tired of everything really. Maybe I'm getting older, but becoming aware of certain things makes one change their perception and outlook on life quite a bit.

It's honestly a completely humbling experience might I add.

9. KenzeyEevee

Experience do you learn many things! What do you love to read?

10. Manga. I appreciate literature and art at the same time. It keeps me well composed and stimulated.

I barely got back into gaming after 5 years. I suffered a traumatic event 7 years ago that involved it that kept me going back to it for a long time until over time, after college, I recovered and eased back into it because of what happened. The games didn't cause it but someone trying to sell me hot stolen goods who I learned was a drug addict conning people into giving him money for heroin was what caused it, and since then, i had a hard time going back out into public out of shame and was scared of corporate places, people and games because of what happened. It had me go to the hospital and couldnt cope with my depression or eat for a very long time, it was a very dark and difficult period in my life at the time.

So it took some time to get back into it after many years of suffering. And I'm glad and happy I can be able to get back into it and come back to going to enjoy life and the like after a while.

It'll definitely help me during nursing school.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  11. KenzeyEevee

nursing school? that is super!

12. Superteletubbies64

Superteletubbies64 MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!

Gaming, watching funny videos on youtube or posting here. It always helps.

13. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen Well-Known Member

Looking at the Darwin Awards and thinking "Okay, I'm dumb, but I'm nowhere near this level of dumb."

14. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Ash-Seismitoad

The end of the day

and the sweet blissful reward of sleep

15. KenzeyEevee

That sounds very logic!:)

16. PlatinumManzai

PlatinumManzai I Love You!

Just rest and listen to Spotify

17. KenzeyEevee

Let the music relax you!

18. Klizcool

Klizcool GARBAGE DAY?!?!

The Takking Heads "Once in a Lifetime"

19. KenzeyEevee

That is just super!:)I am happy that you can be happy!:)

20. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Well-Known Member

Pizza, tacos and music makes me happy. Oh, and so does sports and gaming!