• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What make you happy when you have a bad day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
When randoms in the city are super nice and have really good manners. When everyone is friendly towards you, and even though you've had a bad day, you can't help but smile as everyone around you does. That's what I love,

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I suppose something else that makes me happy when I'm down is looking at pictures of small animals in hats - a particular favourite of mine is jumping spiders, who often wear droplets of water as hats!

D

Deleted member 384931

When randoms in the city are super nice and have really good manners. When everyone is friendly towards you, and even though you've had a bad day, you can't help but smile as everyone around you does. That's what I love,

I haven't words for this it is true!

D

Deleted member 384931

I suppose something else that makes me happy when I'm down is looking at pictures of small animals in hats - a particular favourite of mine is jumping spiders, who often wear droplets of water as hats!

Haha, that is very amusing!:)

Veens

When I've had a bad day, I do some chores like feeding my pigeons and walking my dog. I take a hot shower afterwards and the next day I'm fine.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Whenever i'm down I listen to my favorite music and soundtracks. I also play the games I have on my 3DS which will usually settle my nerves, that or head outside for a walk (As long as the weather is clear!) If all else fails a little nap can suffice.

D

Deleted member 384931

Whenever i'm down I listen to my favorite music and soundtracks. I also play the games I have on my 3DS which will usually settle my nerves, that or head outside for a walk (As long as the weather is clear!) If all else fails a little nap can suffice.

That is just great! Walking is healty and forget why do had a bad day!:)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Music. It really does help make you feel better.

I would say playing Pokemon, but I haven't touched it in a while besides grabbing the monthly Pokemon.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I like to go out for a bike ride, or play sports. It feels like what ever was bothering you just kind of burns away. Team sports are best, as you get to interact with people you like and work towards a common goal. You also get to leave everything on the field.

DreadSkaterxx

Orange Champion
Music, Youtube, Podcasts, gaming, etc. Just anything that gets me away from the real world for a bit. Whenever I'm having a particularly stressful day at work, I just throw on my headphones and listen to music or a podcast while working. It motivates me to work but also takes me away from my job just enough to lift my mood.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Playing with my dog. If I'm ever in a bad mood, all I need to do is be with her and it helps cheer me up. I'm an animal lover and just look at that face.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
If I am at home, I play on the piano. Otherwise, well, I just sort of think of all the ways my life could be worse. It isn't uplifting, but it at least keeps me from getting too sad.

D

Deleted member 384931

If I am at home, I play on the piano. Otherwise, well, I just sort of think of all the ways my life could be worse. It isn't uplifting, but it at least keeps me from getting too sad.

piano can make you quiet!