• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What makes the subject of shipping such a hot debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
it still perplexes me that ash somehow has enough potential girlfriends to rival harem anime leads (if you count all the main girls and others like Anabel, Angie, and Macy), yet he's only 10 years old.

Even so i'm hoping the writers just let him stay single even if it's an apathetic choice, it's better than risking a crazy fallout.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Even so i'm hoping the writers just let him stay single even if it's an apathetic choice, it's better than risking a crazy fallout
Well in my case as long as serena still have feelings for Ash and they're both still 10 I would take that ending

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Well in my case as long as serena still have feelings for Ash and they're both still 10 I would take that ending

I'd rather a scenario where Misty and Serena confess to him, he accepts both of their feelings but tells them that he's got other priorities to deal with, and that one day he'll make his choice, leaving it open ended to not start wars that could lead to people hurting themselves or going to other extreme measures.

Adobe123

Goodbye Ash & Pikachu, I'll miss you
Spamming, drama
I'd rather a scenario where Misty and Serena confess to him, he accepts both of their feelings but tells them that he's got other priorities to deal with, and that one day he'll make his choice, leaving it open ended to not start wars that could lead to people hurting themselves or going to other extreme measures.
FnCcZ2RacAExjzY

Some anons from 4chan are stalking the entire Serebii site for posts like yours. Beware.

Adobe123

Goodbye Ash & Pikachu, I'll miss you
FnCpRtlakAAWvp3

Since I know the 4chan anon is stalking this, I'd like to tell him that people have a right to go on whatever site they want and like whatever pokemon girl and pokemon ship they want.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Spamming
So there’s beef between serebii and 4chan?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You're new to the Internet, huh? Pokemon fans fighting over it is not by any means unique when it comes to this topic. Search "any piece of media" + "shipping" and just see what results you get.
except amphibia where the fandom collectively decided to just ship the three together at once

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
>two characters are depicted within a heart
>the girl asks him to tag along while blushing like a tsundere
>t-there’s n-nothing shippy here!!

How blind can one be? It’s a small one but it’s still there.
Dragonsolider already answered the first and as for the second, yes nothing shippy is there even though she's being a tsundere. Thats not coz she awww loves Ash, but coz she clearly likes Ash AS A FRIEND and considers him someone close to her while still having her tsundere personality of not admitting it outright
The only people taking it out to be shippy are the ones who want to. The show really hasn't been pushing pokeshipping at all
FnCcZ2RacAExjzY

Some anons from 4chan are stalking the entire Serebii site for posts like yours. Beware.
Is that Speed lmao? Heard he got banned here, good riddance

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
FnCcZ2RacAExjzY

The VIEWER BEWARE, PREPARE FOR A SCARE in this post is so funny, oh no people are getting made fun of on the internet, watch your backs guys

Ships are everywhere. People are weird about it everywhere, wars happen everywhere, people laugh about it everywhere. Tifa vs Aerith, MJ vs Black Cat, Babs vs Kory, etc etc, some of these ****ers have been going on for at least 20 years. You're gonna get made fun of, it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.