1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Megchan, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Megchan

Megchan God IS in Control

As the title says, what manga series are you reading as of now?

I'm reading + Anima, A Cheeky Angel, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Her Majesty's Dog, Hikaru no Go, InuYasha, Naruto, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Love Monster, Parfait Tic, and Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

2. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Strawberry Milk

Well right now i'm reading Naruto, One Piece, Fruits Basket, Rouroni Kenshin, Shaman King, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Zatch Bell.

3. Currently, I'm reading Berserk, Air Gear, Naruto and Konjiki no Gash Bell.

8D Mostly Air Gear right now, since I just downloaded all the volumes...XDD

4. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

I just read
    volume 9 of Trigun Maximum( boy that was such a great back story on Wolfwood. Excellent)

"Susume!! Seigaku Dennou Kenkyubu"- basically its a one volume gag manga by Kouta Hirano who did Hellsing. It makes jokes on Otakus(anime/viedo games/cosplayers). main character Nishiarai moves to a new school and meets this guy who i think does indepth about amany wacky thing on video games and stuff. There are quite some interesting(and wacky) characters. Some of em look similar to Hirano's Hellsing.
    It's a good read. Oh and it's read left to right. I dunno why.

Sorcercer Hunter volume 6- alittle bad on diaologue, but it was ok.

5. I'm reading Fruits Basket (the best manga ever!!) and Chobits. ;D I highly recommend both of them, although Fruits Basket is more for kids.

6. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

MeruPuri, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne.

7. Clio

Clio Meow

Currently following Slam Dunk, Monster, Fruits Basket and Priest (although I dunno if Priest counts, since it's not really a manga and it's being published in a quite erratic way around here.) I'd like to get Nausicaa, too, but the price is scaring me away for a while...

And I'm not counting scanlations here.

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Aim for the Top.

Just recently finished FMA chapters 59-61 and Gantz chapters 235-237, mayn can't wait for Gant-su Phase 2 in November 16th.

9. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly Has left SppFail

I'm reading Gundam Seed Destiny, School Rumble, Shonen Jump & Shojo Beat (Rather then typing all the manga thats both magazines have)

10. Miho

Miho Praise Hojo!

Death Note. Good stuff....

11. Zinimi

Zinimi Yes, I like Snubbull

Not reading one right now, but the most recent one I've read (besides Ginji's Rescue Team) would be MAR.

12. Cutiebunny

Cutiebunny Frosty Fashionista

Only XXXholic.

Too many other things in my life to devout myself to any manga at thist ime. But, I do love XXXholic and am constantly on the lookout for genga...but I can't find any....(sniff!)

13. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Bloody git

Right now I'm currently reading: Konjiki no Gash Bell, Kingdom Hearts, Comic Party, and Bow Wow Wata.

Konjiki no Gash Bell is my absolute favorite, and is recommended. <33

14. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

Well, everything in Shonen Jump which includes Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece, Hikaru No Go, Shaman King and some others. I'm also reading: s-CRY-ed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chobits, Ranma 1/2 and Tenshi.

15. Satoshi

Satoshi メイの大切の彼氏

I'm reading some raw Japanese Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- scans as of the moment to catch up with the events in the manga. I'm currently getting into XXXHolic (loving it) and getting back into the Hikaru no Go manga (after watching the anime, which made me understand the basic of Go).

16. moonstone

moonstone Thunder Trainer

manga

Everything in Shonen Jump; but specifically Shaman King and Naruto. Other than that... Fruits Basket and Tsubasa.

17. The Red Butterfly

The Red Butterfly rocket queen

I'm currently reading Fruits Basket (my fave manga <3), Magical x Miracle and Case Closed.

18. Miss Kanna

Miss Kanna Hakudoshi Addicted

Naruto,Tokyo Mew Mew,Ranma 1/2,Inuyasha,Pita Ten and Orphen :D

19. I'm reading Tsubasa too. Let's see.. Prince of Tennis(finished reading the whole game of Hyoutei.),Fruits Basket and Perfect Girl Evolution(The Wallflower)

20. Kris Bambii

Kris Bambii Volcano Trainer

Right now the main manga I'm reading are Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle, Chobits, and LIFE.

~*Kris*~