• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceFlonne

Mediator
Currently:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Air Gear
One Piece
Liar Game

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I thought it was pretty good :) It's levels/ games are so intellectual and tricky.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Caught Up:
One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Beelzebub

Catching Up:
Fairy Tail

Want to read:
Soul Eater
Berserk
Jojo's Adventures
Medaka Box

Ver-mont

Bleach and Naruto.

The Lost Canvas is over, unfortunately.

I never seem to able to catch up with Fairy Tail.
I was reading Reborn, but ended up dropping it because of a curse named Hibari.

GlamMeow23

I'm reading Fruits Basket, Ouran, Love SOS, School Rumble, Fairy Tale, Soul Eater and I just started Fall in love like a comic yesterday.

BJPalmer85

rereading Zatch Bell and Naruto (like the 3rd or 4th time)

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I'm reading Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Bakuman right now.

@GlamMeow- Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's actually Fairy Tail, not Fairy Tale. You definitely not the first person I've seen do that!

Recon

Currently Reading:
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Liar Game
Bartender
Devil Survivor
Toriko
Beelzebub
Silver Spoon
Denpa Kyoushi

Finished:
Double Arts

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Reading the Cardcaptor Sakura manga after about five years of saying that I'll get round to it.
Also the Skyward Sword manga at the back of Hyrule Historia, if that counts (I can only look at the pictures because it's in Japanese....)

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
ao no exorcist 5/-
are you alice? 29/-
detroit metal city 84/113
dogs: bullets & carnage 34/-
pandora hearts 58/-

catching up with pandora hearts is my main priority right now.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I'm currently reading:

Sket Dance:)
Sword Art Online
Ao no Exorcist
K project
Btooom

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Hajime no Ippo
Reborn
HSDK
And I'm reading Naruto until it ends cause I've stuck around long enough to want to know how this popcorn flick ends.
Also phasing out Bleach since it should have ended after Aizen and the story sucks right now.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Hajime no Ippo
Reborn
HSDK
And I'm reading Naruto until it ends cause I've stuck around long enough to want to know how this popcorn flick ends.
Also phasing out Bleach since it should have ended after Aizen and the story sucks right now.

D: i mean ya i agree it shouldve ended after aizen but im kinda enjoying it right seeing as

[spoil] Ichigo might even be party quincy :D [/spoil] but ya im sticking with naruto till it ends since ive been reading it for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.