1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Megchan, Aug 1, 2006.

1. xerxes

xerxes ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Akkan Baby 5/12
    Di[e]ce 30/43
    Genshiken 85/-
    Half & Half 4/-
    One Piece 132/-

it's that time of the year again. bored at work = manga

Majespectre likes this.
  2. Garchopex

Garchopex Member

My current mangas are:

Akame ga Kill
    Shokugeki no Souma
    Fairy Tail
    Gin no Saji
    Shaman King Flower
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I have other mangas but these are my main for the moment.

3. ACEtrainer.Cedric..117

ACEtrainer.Cedric..117 Well-Known Member

SAO alicization
    shingeki no kyogin
    Fairy tail
    Naruto
    That's all

4. NPT

NPT Just a member

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
    • Beelzebub
    • Mob Psycho 100

5. Gizmoduck

Gizmoduck Burns eternally hot

I resumed Berserk at volume 29 after a long hiatus on my end, and hot damn, is it just as good as I remember it. Almost sad I only have 10 left to go for now.

Not exactly manga, but I do wish Viz would bring back the Shakugan no Shana light novel series as well. I read the only 2 released in English and sure want to read the other 20.

Majespectre likes this.
  6. Ashscot

Ashscot Well-Known Member

Edit: 7/25/19

- Knights of Sidonia 78/78 (Completed)

I have to say, I really enjoyed this one. I found it a bit confusing and rushed at times, but it was still an enjoyable read.

Started:

- Until Your Bones Rot 1/98

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Majespectre likes this.
  7. xEryChan

xEryChan Tsundere Mage Staff Member Moderator

I’m currently reading the FullMetal Alchemist manga. Currently am on chapter 25 and it’s really good, I’m really enjoying it.

wolf jani likes this.
  8. wolf jani

wolf jani The bad times are here

I'm reading Akatsuki no Yona. I'm at chapter 75 right now. Love it!

Majespectre and 345ash-greninja like this.
  9. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 Explorer

Finished Oyasumi Punpun a few days ago and I have to say it was the most disturbing and messed up thing I have ever read but it was truly a masterpiece. Now I'm checking Akira while thinking to pick up something more light-hearted since I still haven't recovered from Punpun.

Genaller, Majespectre and wolf jani like this.
  10. Ashscot

Ashscot Well-Known Member

Finished reading "My Brother the Shut-in." It was pretty short and I finished reading it in a few days, but I enjoyed it!

Now I've started Kasane. I can't wait to see how this one goes!

wolf jani likes this.
  11. balance784512

balance784512 New Member

I like to read ane naru mono manga at mangazuki raws because well, who wouldn't?. This is my favorite.

12. wolf jani

wolf jani The bad times are here

Oh yeah there was a thread for this. So I caught up to Akatsuki no Yona a few days ago.

13. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

Currently catching up on Shingeki no Kyojin. I had read the first half of the manga years ago, but stopped when I got caught up. Now I'm going back to read the latest chapters that I missed.