• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchopex

My current mangas are:

Akame ga Kill
Shokugeki no Souma
Fairy Tail
Gin no Saji
Shaman King Flower
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I have other mangas but these are my main for the moment.

Gizmoduck

Burns eternally hot
I resumed Berserk at volume 29 after a long hiatus on my end, and hot damn, is it just as good as I remember it. Almost sad I only have 10 left to go for now.

Not exactly manga, but I do wish Viz would bring back the Shakugan no Shana light novel series as well. I read the only 2 released in English and sure want to read the other 20.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I’m currently reading the FullMetal Alchemist manga. Currently am on chapter 25 and it’s really good, I’m really enjoying it.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
The only one I'm reading regularly is One Piece. I was meaning to add some to that a while back (like, when Naruto finally ended) and tried out Shokugeki no Souma and The Seven Deadly Sins (both done by the same scanlation group that does OP), but those were both dire. Jump sucks (except for One Piece).

I guess I'm kind of off-and-on reading UQ Holder!, Diamond no Ace, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Ubel Blatt, and maybe some others that I can't recall right now. Actually, I think Ubel Blatt came to an anticlimatic end not too long ago, which is a shame, because when that was good, it was good.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The only one I'm reading regularly is One Piece. I was meaning to add some to that a while back (like, when Naruto finally ended) and tried out Shokugeki no Souma and The Seven Deadly Sins (both done by the same scanlation group that does OP), but those were both dire. Jump sucks (except for One Piece).

I guess I'm kind of off-and-on reading UQ Holder!, Diamond no Ace, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Ubel Blatt, and maybe some others that I can't recall right now. Actually, I think Ubel Blatt came to an anticlimatic end not too long ago, which is a shame, because when that was good, it was good.
What do you mean by "dire"? "Dire" means threatening to fearful, and I cannot see how that would apply to manga, or, how if it applies to Shokugeki, it would then NOT apply to UQ Holder.

-----------------

Anyway, the ones I'm currently reading are:
One Piece
Soul Eater
Witch Hat Atelier
And basically anything not labeled COMPLETE in my manga collection in the other thread.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Watching Black Clover. It's actually pretty good, don't get what all the criticisms about the early episodes were all about to be honest.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Started reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's a long series and I already know some of the major plot details since I watched Stardust Crusaders, but I still wanted to see the original manga series for myself.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Watching Black Clover. It's actually pretty good, don't get what all the criticisms about the early episodes were all about to be honest.
Oh, that's easy. It's because it doesn't really stand out on its own if you've read other shonen manga. Reads like a cross between Fairy Tail and Naruto. Also, people hate Asta's voice in the anime from what I'm told.

shoz999

One of the funniest terms that the Tower of God fans came up with is that they are calling it the "Tower of Betrayals" whenever someone reveals that they are a traitor. I just find that thought funny because it's true. There are a lot of traitors, friend and foe, in this story.

shoz999

Read the latest chapter of Tower of God where it's villain vs. villain, an de-powered but ancient soul-devouring mass murderer going up against a powered-up former commander who is fighting with one arm tied behind his back, described by some fans as sort of an Akainu-like character, someone who is blindly devoted to his strict but also somewhat self-destructive values on what is justice. Guess who is getting their ass kicked? Considering the circumstances, almost everyone is expecting the soul devouring villain to be bested unless of course a certain characters picks a side or picks none at all.

I think the funniest part is that the author somehow manage to make a lot of fans root for the soul-devouring jackass responsible for a number of heart-broken tragedies causing some fans to say, "Hey? Remember when we all absolutely used to hate this guy?" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.