• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MysticFlames

Mainly DNAngel, Hands Off!, and Full Moon o Sagashite.

Jirachi650

I'm currently reading Hunter X Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Drive, and Jing King of Bandits

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
I'm currently keeping up with Japan's weekly Shonen Jump Naruto manga chapters, downloading new scans every Thursday (Friday, in Japan's case).

As for buying manga, I'm only catching up on Tokyopop's Keroro Gunso volumes, and I've bought only the first five volumes so far.

I'll probably also buy Narutaru volumes off the internet (all volumes after 7) when I get more money next month. :p

Last edited:
One Piece, Naruto, Saikano, Suzuka, Welcome to the NHK, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, Berserk, 20th Century Boys, Inuyasha, Hot Gimmick, Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, Death Note, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura, and Hunter x Hunter

Faerie

MONS
I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, xxxHolic, Aria (if they don't finish translating it I'm going to start buying it in Japanese), Poketto Monsutaa Special/Pokemon Adventures, Kamichama Karin, um...I'm sure there's more but those are the main ones. As you can see I like CLAMP and Koge-Donbo. xD

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm reading Mahoromatic Vol.1 today and just finished it!

JohtoBlaziken

I dunno lol
Buso Renkin: Volume One, FullMetal Alchemist: Volume One, and Naruto: Volume seven.

I'm the kinda person that feels the need to buy manga instead of staring at a computer screen. Tis more fulfilling for me......>__>;;

FullMetal Alchemist has now captured my attention, so I'll be going to the bookstore sometime in the future to get more volumes, and Buso Renkin has only one volume so far, so....-_>...I got Naruto: Volumes four through eight for my birthday, so I'm still reading those.

I'm also the kinda person that just goes to the book store, picks a random manga, sees if it's something I'd be interested in, and then buys it if I feel like it. I only get two volumes of manga every time I go to the book store though, due to money constraints.....e_e;

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
All of One Piece, then all of Hellsing, then all of Beserk, then all of Mushishi, then all of 666 Satan.

Reading One Piece now, while the rest will go in any order.

nashie1

Battle royale. It was a great film and the manga goes even deeper into the characters. I'd recomend it for anyone who liked the film or likes a gory and violent manga... currently waiting for my local bookshop to get in number 11... It's been like a year.

All of One Piece, then all of Hellsing, then all of Beserk, then all of Mushishi, then all of 666 Satan.

Reading One Piece now, while the rest will go in any order.

Are you saying you'll going to try read all of One Piece(as in the entire series) first and then you'll go to the entire series of Hellsing and so on?

cause that would take forever. I suggest you reading them all together.

and about Battle Royale, did you know the artist/writer to the manga version is actually a women? That and she does another series called Baron Gong Battle- takes place in US with these neo human etc.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Detective Conan(and will probably be reading it until Gosho Aoyama dies DX), Fruits Basket, pretty much everything in Shounen Jump, FMA, and honorary mentions are a few other series that I'd like to follow but don't have the money for, such as CC Sakura, Konjiki no Gash Bell(at least there's the anime), Death Note...all sorts of things.

Penguin

The Chappy Bunny
As of now, I am just reading Bleach. It is pathetic, I know. I have never really liked to read or anything, so I usually just opt to watching a lot of anime and reading only one manga series at a time.

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Kamichama Karin. I really like it and am up to book 3. Go, me!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Still reading Mahoromatic Vol.1 ^_^ *addiction*

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Mainly Death Note and D.Gray-Man as of right now. Probably Culdcept v.5 when I scrounge enough money to buy it, and maybe Rozen Maiden, for nor reason other than the fact that a lot of cool, IMO, people like it. Naruto as well, when the next chapter goes up on narutofan.

Status
Not open for further replies.