• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Naruto, Midori Days, Kamichama Karin. D:

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Now I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxHolic, Mahou sensei Negima, One Piece and Bleach

;134;89

Raine

Pessimistic Optimist
I'm not reading anything right now, but I was reading
Rurouni Kenshin, Qwan, Ranma 1/2, Azu manga daioh... can't remember the rest :/

hypershadow995

Stuck in the dark...
Currently reading Negima!, Naruto, Death Note(yay!), Beet the Vandel Buster, and going to get Kingdom Hearts

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
rave master, kingdom hearts chain of memories, samurai deeper kyo

Just read volume 1 of Grenadier, volume 4 of Monster, volume 10 of Fushigi Yugi(has one of the best villians imo) and volume 3 of Eden.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
I`m currently going through Chobits and am reading Angelic Layer at random. I`ve also been thinking about starting on the Tenchi Muyo! series.

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Fullmetal Alchemist, it's uploaded on this site, which is ultra cool, beacuse I haven;'t seen it in english in shops.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I'm currently reading: Kingdom Hearts, Descendents of Darkness, Naruto, and Rave Master.

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
I'm just about to start reading Ichigo 100%, has anyone read this?

Daaku JJ

Um, i finished Love Hina and the first series of Saiyuki. Reading Lament of the Lamb, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Dragon Ball, One Piece and Immortal Rain.

I've spent loads on these books, they all started to appear in England.

Last edited:
I've read it. 'Tis decent, though a tad ecchi. If you mind that, stay away. Otherwise, it should be a pretty enjoyable read, with lots of comedy thrown in.

I find it not enjoyable at all. It seems to be just like every other eechi(with harem) series with there but worse.

If you really like an eechi series, then I suggest Peridot for the fact that the girls(age 17+) actually look like their age and are sexy. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.