• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just about to start reading Ichigo 100%, has anyone read this?

I though it was decent. The best things I can say about it are the art style and the fact that it doesn't just give you the obvious answer from day 1. In fact, until the final chapter, you'll really have almost no idea how it ends.

Chaozaru

Okay lesse... the main ones I'm currently reading on a regular basis/semi-regular basis.

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Muhyo to Roji, Mieru Hito, Nazo no Murasame-kun, D.Gray-man, Beet the Vandel Buster, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Konjiki no Gash Bell, MAR, Yakitate Japan, Ai Kora, Karakuri Circus, Hayate The Combat Butler, Dragon Quest: Emblem of Roto, Dragon Quest 7, Air Gear, Negima, Pokemon Special (well sort of. Don't have much access to it), Suikoden III, Milk Closet and Keroro Gunsou.

Would count Hunter x Hunter, The Law of Ueki and Gyakuten Saiban, but the first two are kinda on an endless hiatus and the latter only has one chapter.

Last edited:

Wat.
Naruto. I I ever see good Pokemon Manga (like the one in japan) I will buy it.

Saint Seiya: The Next Dimension- Awesome, as all things SS are.
One Piece- Just keeps getting better and better. Beside the 50 year old mermaid in a shell bikini, of course. Could've done fine without that.
Bleach- Soul Society Part 2: This Time With Orihime! *sigh*
Naruto- More training.... and Kurenai!... and emo Sakura...
Inuyasha- I hate you Rumiko. Soooooooooo much.
Bitter Virgin- Showing you that raep is indeed serious buisness
Berserk- OMFG They got to the boat!!11
Fullmetal Alchemist- The flashback is over! No more emo Roy! *dances*
Hikaru no Go- ....that ending sucked. hard.

Stephy

candies!!!11
[Rereading] Pokemon Adventures. 8D

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Oh and I'm reading the Pokemon Specials, just finished reading: Vs Elekid

Xiang

DNAngel, Kamichama Karin, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Girl Got Game, Inuyasha, Chobits, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa RC, Ultra Maniac, Marmalade Boy,

Currently I have a source of Naruto- but until I start school for the year, I won't have access to the library ;_;

Seems a lot of people are reading Bleach... maybe I should check it out.
Don't. After a couple chapters, it becomes generic shounen, and even is starting to just be a complete copypasta of itself (for example, the newest arc. It's Soul Society, but with Orihime instead! Wooooooooooooooo!)

Pearl's Perap

I've JUST finished reading what Pokémon Special I have and I'm currently reading:

Negima! vol.3
Love Hina vol.2

I love them two series...

Zak

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
Currently reading

Battle Vixens and Tokyo Mew Mew (I know, I know, talk about different ends of the spectrum)

just reading
Zombie Powder volume 1 (yea, Viz has it out now)
Eden: It's an Endless World volume 4
Black Cat volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.