• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDave

Watching You
I'm reading One Piece right now

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
Currently reading/collecting:

Beck
D.Gray-Man
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Yea.....

kawaii*ninja

Bloody Rose
I was going to KPL ( A library in town ). And i saw a manga called ranma, it was by Rumiko Takahashi. So i was reading it ever since :) Its awesome!!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Still Reading:
1.) Fruits Basket (waiting for the next volume)
2.) Magical x Miracle (still need to get the next volume)
3.) Case Closed

Just got:
4.) Kare Kano (just finished Vol.1 last night)
5.) FullMetal Alchemist (still on Vol.1)

That' it ;D (for now O___o)

Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, Death Note, Shaman King, Gravitation, RG Veda, Immortal Rain, Fushigi Yugi, Loveless, Black Cat and Ouran Host Club. Yep, I'm reading all those (I borrow Gravi and Ouran and buy the rest). I read Shaman King in Shonen Jump so I read everything else in there too, but Shaman King's my favourite.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Right now I'm reading: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Tales of Symphonia. Also I'm reading alittle DNAngel and I's. I mostly read them at the neariest bookstore near my place.

Sammi

Banned
Curently, I am reading the "Fullmetal Alchemist" manga.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm reading Mahoromatic Vol.2 as of now...

Status
Not open for further replies.