• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
Well I started reading 20th Century Boys like a week ago.
I'm also reading Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Reborn!, and Psyren as chapters come out.

Magneman

< HG/SS starter
I'm reading the ever-hilarious Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, although I think the volumes are taking a long time to come out. Then again, I've never followed a manga that's still being put out, so maybe it's normal.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I read some of Papillion last night. I'd looked through it a little before, but never got into it. The pretty cover kept attracting me. It was... a lot like Peach Girl. I kept thinking that while I was reading, and it turns out it's by the same manga-ka. It's not very good- shallow characters, unbelievable events, cliche story...

Oh, but I did read the latest chapter of Children of the Sea on the Ikki website, and that was really good.

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Well, here's the list: One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, D.gray-man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokémon Adventures and Claymore.

LittleRedRodeo

Candy Apple Red
I am a big cheese and read the latest chapter of Skip Beat! :D
ALSO, I got volume 4 of Kozue Amano's Aria. It's been quite a few years since I've had a new tankobon of this series, so I'm excited. Thoughts on it later (or never lol).

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, both series I love! I've only been keeping up with the English releases of Skip Beat, though, and the next one isn't out until October. Grr. But I do need to get that fourth volume of Aria sometime. I was just thinking about that series. I always seem to be collecting other stuff, though... I always put off things that I can only buy online.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Some manga that I read on the Internet this week are:

Cherry X Cherry ch.9
Holy Hearts! ch.9
Kodomo no Jikan ch.49-51 (dang, forgot about those chapters)
Lotte no Omocha! ch.1
Manabi Straight! ch.1
Nagasarete Airantou ch.62.5
Onidere ch.20-25 (uhh...things are starting not making sense...)
Prunus Girl ch.5
Seikon no Qwaser ch.1
Shinigami Trilogy ch.1-3
Umisho ch.54-55
Uta-Kata ch.5-7
Yomeiro Choice ch.11
Yumekui Merry ch.3
Zero no Tsukaima ch.30

LittleRedRodeo

Candy Apple Red
Oh, both series I love! I've only been keeping up with the English releases of Skip Beat, though, and the next one isn't out until October. Grr. But I do need to get that fourth volume of Aria sometime. I was just thinking about that series. I always seem to be collecting other stuff, though... I always put off things that I can only buy online.

I'm a little behind on Aria ^^; I believe that the 5th volume of the English release is out already, though I think I'll wait to purchase it a little bit because I just read the fourth one and it's still pretty fresh in my mind. I began reading the fourth volume thinking that perhaps it had been too long since I last read the series, that I'd outgrown it, that it wouldn't meet expectations, etc... In the end, of course, it's a fulfilling read :)

When I have more cash to spare, I think I definitely will invest in English copies of Skip Beat too. Even after all these years, it's still a very fun manga.

On another note, I am done with Bakuman. Never reading it again. Chapter 46 was such a total letdown, a peak culmination of every complaint I've ever had about this series. Booooo.
EDIT- I mean it! If I ever cave in and read this series again, I am clearly a total loser, and I want everyone on this forum to make fun of me and call me names.

Last edited:
Just finished Volume 1 of Kitchen Princess. It is the first manga I read, and it's pretty good! It's even a little cookbook at the end! Wish I got Volume 2... :(

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I am reading Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote, Full Metal Alchemist, and Pokemon Adventures

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I am reading Naruto, Anima+,Fruits basket, one piece, kitchen princess, beauty pop, skip beat, tokyomewmew, cardcaptuer sakura, bleach and shaumen king

Last edited:

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I just got the first volume of Kimi ni Todoke. It's so sweet, I'm glad Shojo Beat finally published it. Sawako is a good character. She's so earnest and serious. The romance is cute, and it's just a really nice manga. 100% nice!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
The manga I've read during this weekend:

Ane Doki ch.4
Hyakeun! ch.4
Kampfer ch.5
Lollipo Unlimited ch.1
Manabi Straight! ch.2-6
Manabiya ch.4
Medaka Box ch.12
Melty Blood Act-2 ch.4
Minus Literacy ch.5
Oniichan Control ch.2 (I've came to realization that this manga was also drawn by the same artist who drew Karin (Chibi Vampire))
Onihime VS ch.9
Oto x Maho ch.6
Tick Tack - Never Say Goodbye (Shuffle) ch.1
White Album (ABENO Chako) ch.4

Last edited:

Hotshot

I'm currently up-to-date with Naruto and Fairy Tail. Those are my favorites. I've been reading a little of One Piece, to-LOVE-ru, Bleach, Elemental Gelade, Ane Doki, and Kimi no Iru Machi.

Just finished Love Hina. Loved it. One of my favorites.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Just started reading Negima!? Neo - Magister Negi Magi: Vol.2.

Others I've read are:

Baka to Tesuto to Shoukanjuu ch.3
Hanaukyo Maid Tai ch.1-17 (Made me feel like I should watch the anime version)
Kanokon ch.21
Nagasarete Airantou ch.63
Onidere ch.26-31
Otomari Honey ch.13
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ch.10 (man, it's finally starting to drift away from its anime version)
Seishun Pop ch.1
That's Why I Assault Ren *One-Shot* (Bit weird one...)
To LOVE-Ru ch.159
White Album (ABENO Chako) ch.5
Yumekui Merry ch.4
Yuuhi no Ochiru Jikan ch.5
Zero no Tsukaima ch.31

Last edited:

Captain Brain

As of now

Naruto Keeping of with releases
Chibi Vampire. Volume 3 ;025;

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I just got Otomen vol. 3. It's funny, but... it's not one of my favorites. I wonder if I should keep collecting it...

Also found another copy of Pet Shop of Horrors vol. 8. I just pray it works out this time...

latios reborn

Reading the 2 Phoenix wright books again as well as vol 13 of FMA

Status
Not open for further replies.