• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeClams

Strange Trainer
hmmm....
pokemon adventures (don't know what vol. but johto)
black butler (vol. 3)
d.gray-man (vol. 6)
naruto (vol. 49)
negima (vol. 28)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been reading two manga series this week: Pokemon Adventures and Beelzebub. I'm re-reading the early chapters of Pokemon Adventures since it's been a while since I read those and I'm a bit fuzzy on the events of the early volumes. I figure that the events in the manga will stick if I read through them once again. I've started reading the Beelzebub manga because the anime is going to start in Japan soon and I'd like to know more about the setting and the characters in the story before I start watching the anime. I've currently read the first 20 chapters, and I'll be reading the next 20 this coming week.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
First post of the New Year for me in this thread:

A Channel ch.3-6
Baka to Boing ch.25
Bee-Be-Beat It! ch.1
Blaze ch.7-8
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai ch.9
Fire Fire Fire ch.5
Fractale ch.4
Futakoi Alternative ch.10
Gas Mask Girl ch.6
Ginen Shounen ch.17
Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora ch.1-2
Himitsu no Akuma-chan ch.3
Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki ch.20-21
Infinite Stratos ch.1
Iris Zero ch.8
Little Busters! ch.16
Little Jumper ch.9-10
Living Dead! ch.1-2
Lolita Complex Phoenix ch.17-20
Kanamemo ch.23
Kanokon ch.27-29
Kill Me Baby ch.25
Loose Relationship Between Wizard + Apprentice ch.14-15
Magikano ch.21
Majo no Kishi ch.8-9
Maken-Ki! ch.32-33
Megane-chan ch.1
My Little Sister Can't be this Cute ch.15
Narue no Sekai ch.38-39
Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da Kara ne ch.27
Rulia Nya! ch.1-2
Sadomi the Sadist Girl Strikes Back ch.21-30
Sankarea ch.13
Seishun Pop! ch.9
Seto no Hanayome ch.30
Shi Ni Itaru Yamai ch.2-3
Shinryaku! Ika Musume ch.46
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia ch.18-18.5
Tayutama - Kiss on my Deity ch.2
The!! Beach Stars ch.4
The World God Only Knows ch.126
To Aru Majutsu no Index ch.40-41
To Love-Ru Darkness ch.4
Tsubame Syndrome ch.32
Tsukiyo no Fromage ch.10
Wa! ch.11
Yuzu Chu *One-Shot*
Zoushoku Shoujo Plana-chan! ch.10

Buff9785

Banned
dolche gabanna handbags 11419

best wholesale handbags old dominion university handbags crocodile handbag 192010 At one time, there is a sunglass ad reads: "In summer, a woman must have sunglasses to block the sun,The coach bags designed beautifully pink and brown evening handbags buffalo leather handbags
cleaning prada handbags pocketbooks handbags purses eastland leather fetish handbags 32010 Awesome savings on all sorts of handbags with free shipping? Baghaus is a must for trendy handbags for every woman. Place your orders direct la roche handbags used dooney handbags
luis handbags palais royal yellow handbags handbags and gladrags stereo Wholesale quality Womens Bags from China selected Womens Bags Wholesalers and get worldwide delivery .LinkChina is Your best choice for the best price and knock of f designer handbags chanel replica designer handbags
vera bradley green handbags bags hate fake coach handbags madison studio handbags Wallets ; Purses Watches Handbags Luggage ; Suitcase Belts Shoes ; Boots replica handbags,designer handbags,knock off designer handbags. faux kate spade handbags thomas wylde handbags
italian leather purse spanish leather handbags pyramid studded handbags coach for the men and women. Warm clothing, cheap coach , coach purses, coach bag and much more accessories are in our coach outlet. marc anthony replica handbags laurel burch handbags
ann arbor handbags what famous handbags in spain handbags resale 222008 Handbags for the eco-conscious and sophisticated woman. miumiu handbags sale knockoff handbag replica handbags
tumi handbags knockoff designer coach purses and handbags craigs list handbags 102009 We have been selling nfl jerseys , nba jerseys, womens handbags, nike shoes,online for more than 5 years but it may interest you to know it candace romeo handbags custom leather wallets
arthur handbags medium hobo large hobo handbags So enjoy carrying your handbag and know that you are making the global community a better place for all! 1960 s woven handbags bucket hobo
cross rhinestone handbags george gina and luucy handbags chanel classic quilted handbags woman fashion handbags made in china - woman fashion handbags factories from china and around the world, woman fashion handbags wholesalers, traders, jesica simpson handbags womens mlb handbags
mod handbags american tourister handbags mary frances inspired handbags Bag. €990. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Clutch. WOMAN. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM WOMAN. ANYA HINDMARCH x BEN EINE. Bag. €230. CHROME HEARTS Bowling bag. WOMAN. CHROME HEARTS replica knockoffs fake handbags factory mens hollister handbags

Buff9785

Banned
purses handbags leather purse leather handbag shopping totes 15387

women handbags by brahmin meile bianco handbags chanel asymetric handbags Free ground shipping on name brand mens shoes, womens shoes at kids shoes at Are you Looking for Indian Fair Trade Accessories, Ethical Handbags, a list of designer handbags wholesale recycled handbags
strata handbags delphine handbags 1970-1980 shariff handbags Bag. €990. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Clutch. WOMAN. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM WOMAN. ANYA HINDMARCH x BEN EINE. Bag. €230. CHROME HEARTS Bowling bag. WOMAN. CHROME HEARTS sergio cerruti handbags wooden beaded handbags
cheapest handbags red leather mini long strap shoulder bags - /?a=v&q=:M056uhxATQ8J:lspo/belspo/home/publ/pub_ostc/CPgen/rappCP48_en woman handbags site:BE&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjx_Z87MGXtB3HxbOpa68ansmWnEaeeQxL9zTcgCyqlid_n9nDxRV5m0vcaqToahp-Q62R_kYuDTdgLRwDJqtapckNV4v2J__rMOwBxNdGtYI3Pd6TSAEmfKIovmvdUcf33vrdx&sig=AHIEtbS2tWCDRe6s39mWo800aVz8LeNEXg" onmousedown="return clk(thisef,'','','','277','','0CKICEMUBMLABOGQ')">Quick View</a>In Bolivia and Ecuador, women craft producers organisations are creating items in felt (slippers, necklaces, bags, etc.), which are versions sale handbags new fl handmade totes and handbags
denim jean handbags donney and burke handbags buyers handbags The handbags is what matters to the women is just like the food is what matters to the peopleplica handbags become an essential part of our life. j p todds replica handbags pocketbooks handbags purses shelton
real chanel shop handbags bucket gucci black canvas handbags fringed suede handbags under $20.00 212007 Dear Budget Fashionista, Im the brokest 35 year old, recent college grad youve ever met, but Im in desperate need of new handbags (right simon handbags california fashion handbags and circle purse
cheap dooney and bourke replica handbags best prada handbags discount cole haan handbags Forchanel bags examplecheap chanel bags, whenchanel bags online a personchanel If thismoncler down jacket goesmoncler men onmoncler women forugg boots taylor canard handbags hello kitty handbags
colorado women's handbags manufacturers motorcycle shape handbags louis vuitton handbags and shoes 212007 Dear Budget Fashionista, Im the brokest 35 year old, recent college grad youve ever met, but Im in desperate need of new handbags (right miu miu bag collection the sak handbags silverlake leather crossbody
julee strong handbags purses wholesale dsa handbags stylish multicolored leather handbags Sequoia Paris, handbag simple. Nova is a classic line of SEQUOIA, with its large signature ring enclosure. Carried in the hand or on the shoulder, history of coachman handbags money clip card holder
small brown leather handbags neimanmarcus handbags hogan handbags new york adidas Womens Adilibria Fashion Shoulder Bag by Adidas. $79.99. code: 1607000205012 A woman can never have too many bags so step out in style. best designer handbags knock off coach handbags china wholesaler
teardrop handbags belle rose handbags prada bowling bag Bag, Barrow or Steal Bailey Banks Biddle GIFTS for WOMEN: Jaqua Certified Preowned Callaway Golf Clubs golfoutletsusam Music Box Attic authentic guuci handbags distributors replica gucci handbags

rekreatur

Finsihed Katsu! earlier today. I expected it to be much, much worse since it's about boxing and all but I'm glad I was wrong. 8/10.

Next up's catching up on other series I had on hold while reading that and perhaps di[e]ce or Dogs: Bullets & Carnage.

Last edited:

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
I just finished reading the following:
Pokemon diamond and pearl adventures
Fruits basket
Tokyo mew mew
Tokyo mew mew a la mode
I am currently reading:
Pokemon adventures
Kitchen princess
Alice in the country of hearts
President dad
Ghost hunt
As you can see, I haven't read vary many but they take forever to come in at my library! :-/ (my parents won't let me buy them) ;390;

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I'm reading School Rumble now. It's... interesting, to say the least. The only full series I have left to read, the my library actually has, is Fruits Basket.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Since the last time, I've read online:

A Channel ch.7-9
Akiba Roumansu! ch.7
Alyosha ch.8
Amagami: Precious Diary - Kaoru ch.6
Angel Beats - Heaven's Door ch.10
Ashita no Familia ch.1
B Gata H Kei ch.169-174.2
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu ch.15 (this chapter's time-line somehow seems confusing)
D-Frag! ch.14
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge ch.6
Docchi ch.1
El Cazador de la Bruja ch.1-2
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! ch.12
Fortune Arterial ch.21
Frogman ch.23
Ginen Shounen ch.18-19
Gokiburi Ginjika ch.1-2
Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora ch.3
Iris Zero ch.9
Kamisama Dolls ch.9
Kampfer ch.23
Kanokon ch.30
Kettama! - Shuukyuu Raiotto Girls ch.8
Kill Me Baby ch.26-27
Kitsune no Yomeiri ch.7
Kururi of the Sea ch.8
Let's Lagoon ch.13
Little Busters! (Anagura Mogura) ch.10
Lolita Complex Phoenix ch.21-22
Lotte no Omocha! ch.14
Magikano ch.22-23
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to ch.8
Megane-chan ch.2-3
Mei no Naisho ch.6-7
Muramasa ch.6
Naisho no Mangaka Tonari no Yutori-san ch.1
Narue no Sekai ch.40
Nisekoi *One-Shot*
Onikirisama no Hakoirimusume ch.14
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Chuugentachi ch.1
Otaku no Musume-san ch.56
Otogi no Machi no Rena ch.29
Reversible School Life ch.3
Sensei Anone ch.1
Shi Ni Itaru Yamai ch.4-5
Shinryaku! Ika Musume ch.47
Shuukyuu Shoujo ch.7
Soutennenshoku Otomegumi ch.5
Sweet Peach! ch.4
Taboo Tattoo ch.8.2
The!! Beach Stars ch.5
The World God Only Knows ch.127-128
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san ch.1-3
Tsubame Syndrome ch.33
Umisho ch.116-117
Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan totteoki no Uso ch.5
Yandere Girlfriend ch.23.1
Yumekui Merry ch.5-7
Zettai Joousei ch.1.1-4

As for the manga that I read in my hands: Alien Nine: Vol.1-3

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
Currently I'm only reading Naruto and Bleach. I'm waiting for Hunter x Hunter to come off of hiatus.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Since last time I posted, I've read:

A Channel ch.10
A Trap can use a Girl's Weapons ch.0
Amagoi ch.5
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai ch.10
Boy Meets Girl, Girl Meets Boy ch.13
Caterpillar Operetta ch.4
D.C. II - Imaginary Future ch.4
Fire Fire Fire ch.6
Freezing ch.1-37
Frogman ch.24 (this hobo-looking guy would probably say, "Just as planned!")
Infinity Stratos ch.1-2
Kaichu! ch.4-6
Kanamemo ch.24
Karen ni Musashi ch.1
KissXSis ch.45
Kodomo no Jikan ch.67-68
Kurenai ch.37
Little Busters! ch.17
Magic Bloomers ch.1
Maid in Japan ch.4
Mei no Naisho ch.8
My Little Sister can't be this Cute! ch.16
Near Equal ch.1
Negiho (ito) Bun ch.4
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu ch.9
Otome wa Oneesama ni Koishiteru - Futari no Elder ch.0-1
Poor Poor Lips ch.4-10
Prunus Girl ch.20
Rui-Rui ch.1
Sekiryuu no Otome ch.1
Sumire 17-sai!! ch.9-10
Suzunone ch.1
The World God Only Knows ch.129
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san ch.4-5
Umisho ch.118
White Album (Abeno Chako) ch.17
Yumekui Merry ch.8-13 (funny that once anime series was announced, manga translation speeds up)
Zettai Joousei ch.5

I'm slowly reading through one piece and not very far in at just over the first hundred chapters.

I'm only keeping up to date with Bleach and Naruto just now.

I was reading Soul Eater but i lost my place =P I also got to the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion only to realise they missed out the end on the site i was reading from.

I'd like to read more CLAMP stuff but nowhere near me seems to have the capacity to stock thier stuff. <_< A great shame, they produce some of the best manga.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
During my free time since last time, I've read:

A Channel ch.11
Accel World ch.3
Alyosha ch.9
Amagami: Precious Diary - Kaoru ch.7
Bra Girl ch.4
D-Frag! ch.15
D.C. II - Imaginary Future ch.5
Evergreen: D ch.1
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! ch.13
Fire Fire Fire ch.7-8
Freezing ch.38
Frogman ch.25
Girl's Ride ch.1-3
Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora ch.4
Hidan no Aria ch.11
Infinite Stratos ch.3
Iris Zero ch.10
Kanokon ch.31-32
Legend Hustle ch.3-7
Little Busters! ch.18
Little Jumper ch.11
LovePlus - Rinko Days ch.5
Makyou no Shanana ch.3-4
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to ch.9
My Little Sister can't be this Cute! ch.17-18
Narue no Sekai ch.41
Near Equal ch.2
Oto X Maho ch.15
Popcorn Avatar ch.3-5
Princess Lucia ch.12
Rosa Gigantea Party ch.1-2
Rulia Nya!! ch.3
Saishu & Raido Meru!! ch.1
Sankarea ch.14
Seishun Pop ch.10-11
Sekirei ch.110
Sora no Otoshimono ch.47
Sumire 17-sai!! ch.11
The IDOLM@STER Break ch.3-4
The World God Only Knows ch.130
To Love-Ru Darkness ch.5
Tona Gura! ch.49-50
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san ch.6-7
Tonnura-san ch.1
Tsubame Syndrome ch.34
Tsukiyo no Fromage ch.11
Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 - Legend of the Golden Witch ch.1-23 (wow, that's pretty messed up...)
Umisho ch.119
White Album (Abeno Chako) ch.18
Yandere Girlfriend ch.24
Yosuga no Sora ch.1-7 (re-read ch.1-6, though)
Yumekui Merry ch.14-16
Zoushoku Shoujo Plana-chan! ch.11

The most recently volume of manga I've read are:

Omamori Himari: Vol.2
Samurai Harem - Asu no Yoichi: Vol.7

incorporeal05

I think I'm going to start re-reading Love Hina this week. It's been about a year since I've read it, so I think it deserves my attention.

AceTrainerKira

Unbeatable Trainer
I just finished reading the first four volumes of M.A.R., which is really good. Has anyone else read it? I re-read Time Stranger Kyoko recently as well. Oh, and I'm reading the Gold Silver Crystal chapter of Pokemon Special.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've started reading two new manga: Beck and Toriko. Beck is a manga that I had never heard of before, though I did watch the anime before. I've read the first three volumes of the series and they're just as good as the anime. I've been reading some of the newer Toriko volumes as well. I had picked up the series before but dropped it, so I'm going back to it to finish it. I've also been reading the old favorites like One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child. I finished volume 3 not too long ago, and I'm hoping to purchase volumes 4 and 5 soon. I only have 4 more volumes to go anyways. It's a pretty good series too.

Status
Not open for further replies.