• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surenXD

naruto,bleach,one piece,fairy tail is the one's im curently reading

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
Whenever I have some downtime, I just peruse random manga of various genres; so, I have quite a few I'm reading at present.

Naruto
Bleach
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
Assassination Classroom
Soul Eater
Black Butler
Pandora Hearts
Bloody Junkie
Karneval

Last edited:

Masked Macabre

Eevee Hoarder
DearS. <33

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading One Piece manga. I prefer reading this one than the other manga series I know of, to be honest.

Recon

Shokugeki no Soma.

HOW CAN COOKING MANGA BE THIS GOOD?

I've been reading Naoki Urasawa's Monster and I'm almost at the end, and my god, it is so fantastic.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ I have of yet to read the manga, but I love the anime. Far as I know, the anime stayed true to the manga.

Still caught up with Higurashi, but I'm also reading/re-reading some of my manga. I've been in a collecting mood, so I've been getting back into Tokyo Mew Mew (which I'm almost finished with) and Katsu Aki's Escaflowne as I slowly buy more volumes. I also got into Shaman King and fairly recently Death Note for the first time since I was a freshman/sophomore. I'm not that far into them, but I've been loving the two thus far.

-Raiga-

Pretty much just Bakuman. It set the bar so high its hard to read anything else haha.

I can't wait till the final volume comes out, though apparently, if its not a misprint, the back of volume 18 says it comes out about a year from now :(

Finished Monster the other day, which was fantastic. Starting Claymore today and that'll probably axe murder my time.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading Death Note. My friend sure knows good manga stuff.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
It only took about a week, started from chapter 1, to finally catch up (which isn't as fortunate as I'd hope) to the current chapter of The World Only God Knows (chapter 230) Yup, got that much time on my hands, but it's actually a pretty good read.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Currently reading Death Note. My friend sure knows good manga stuff.

should watch the anime. the animation was so good

It only took about a week, started from chapter 1, to finally catch up (which isn't as fortunate as I'd hope) to the current chapter of The World Only God Knows (chapter 230) Yup, got that much time on my hands, but it's actually a pretty good read.

im currently catching up on this to. the second i finished season 2 of the anime i started the manga cause season 3 of the anime is going to skip a ton of content >.<

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
should watch the anime. the animation was so good

I'll consider that.

Currently reading Heaven's Lost Property/Sora no Otoshimono. I picked this one up from my friend's bookshelf.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Well i kinda regret it but now im fully caught up on "The World God Only Knows" i regret it cause i wish there was more out cause now i have to wait for the newest chapters >.<

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I finished Tokyo Mew Mew. I thought it was cute, nothing too great now that I'm older. For the heck of it, I may go after the two-volume sequel. Meanwhile, looks like I'm going to go on a break from Escaflowne here soon, and I'm getting back into Cardcaptor Sakura as I'm almost halfway done with the series. And very slowly I'm going back into Fruits Basket as I need four more volumes. I've also been thinking about getting Chobits, as I've read it online and liked it. All eight volumes are four bucks when used, so that shouldn't take too long to collect when I get around to it.

I don't know what else I'll want to read, though, once I finish a few series.

Status
Not open for further replies.