• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Currently only reading Magi and Naruto, but I have the Pokemon manga and One Piece on my list ready for when I'm caught up with Magi.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
TWOGK
Fairy Tail
Tail Hunter
Drifters
Nisekoi
Nukoduke
Himouto Umaru chan
Beelzebub
Magi (and its spinoff)
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Shokugei no Shoma
To Love Ru Darkness
Akame Ga Kiru
One Punch Man
Nanatsu no Tazai
Dragons Riotion
Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha
Hayate the Combat Butler
Masamune kun no Revenge
Last Ranker
Sora no Otoshimono
Madan no Ou to Senki
Aiki S
Mahou Shougo of the End
Shingeki no Kyojin (and spinoff)
Tonari no Seki Kun
Hinamatsuri
Ubel Blatt
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Samurai Ragazzi - Sengoku Shounen ... Kenbunroku
And many more. -_-

Picked up Sgt Frog again. . .

Good times. :'3

Dubkip

Panty and Stocking ;)

alesana64

Steel Trainer
Started up on One Piece and I might start Attack on Titan since so many people are raving about it..

KamFTW

Banned
I was gonna start reading some Pokemon Manga, and continue with Bleach and Deathnote. My plans may change, you never know.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Just got caught up on Freezing and I have to say, I'm torn between loving the series, and wanting to just drop it all together. A classic example of so many good things, but a lot of bad weighing it down but not necessarily killing it. For now, I will continue it, but I feel like just one more bad turn could have me dropping the series.

On another note, I am absolutely in love with the art style in this series. With a series having a large focus on female characters, there is always alot of pressure to not only have the girls drawn beautifully, but also give each of them their only distinct look so that you aren't essentially drawing the same character and this series does that beautifully. The girls are drawn beautifully and their designs feel unique but also consistent with the world the it is written in without having to resort to extremes.

Not to mention, Satellizer el Bridgette is probably THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen put to manga.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
To-Love-Ru also has really good female designs (Oshizu is mah ghost waifu.) and is really the only manga besides its sequel that I've really read a lot. Although, I did read through my cousin's Pita-Ten collection and her giant Azumanga Daioh book. Recently started on Fruits Basket.

Oh holy God, I saw 20th Century Boys here and I nearly had a freaking heart attack. I love Naoki Urasawa!
I'm yet to read Billy Bat or Yawara! but either of those is probably going to be my next read after I finish getting caught up on Pokemon Special.
But yeah, I just finished 20th Century Boys, and Monster is my all-time favorite work of fiction. Pluto is also fantastic.
I could go on for years about it, but yeah, Naoki Urasawa is incredible.

In other news, I'm like half-way through One Piece (it's so long!) and I just started Pokemon Special. Dear lord, I might also re-read Monster, I'm ridicuously excited about it now.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Nichijou ^_^

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Currently, I'm reading 8 series, 5 of which are retail copies:

• Ao no Exorcist
  • Centaur no Nayami (underrated and quite good)
  • Claymore
  • Gin no Saji
  • Koe no Katachi (i loved the original one-shot, so glad it was serialized)
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
  • Yotsuba&!

arized

#hsb
I'm reading:

Hajime no Ippo
One Piece
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Ao no Exorcist
Bleach
Shingeki no Kyojin
Claymore
Beelzebub
Initial D
Code:Breaker

My favorite mangas so far have been Gantz & Evangelion. Does anyone know any more mangas that have fairly cerebral content like those two?

Just recently started reading Kekkaishi by Yellow Tanabe (I'm 87 chapters in) and I'm still trudging along through One Piece (chapter 444 as of now).
So far I really like Kekkaishi.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Currently on:

Shingeki no Kyojin
Death Note (black editions, with two volumes combined)
XXX holic
Inuyasha
Spice & Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.