• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

$@M@rt#

Indian
Fairy tail
Bleach
Attack On titan
Tower of God
The Gamer

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I really like
Soul Catcher(S) It's about music and capturing the heart of people. Perhaps it's because i'm into musical manga/anime.

arized

#hsb
I just started reading Ubel Blatt. It's kind of like Berserk. Very dark, violent, and there's some sex, too.

As the story goes, 14 heroes went off to defend humanity against evil magic. 3 die and the remaining 11 split. 4 are regarded as betrayers and are killed by the remaining 7 who return as heroes. 1 man tries to correct this story and is caught between what is viewed as unlawful murder and saving humanity from more evil.

I've finished about 5 volumes so far and it's really great. I love all the twists. Some of them become predictable as you learn about the characters but the development of the plot and characters is really on point. :D

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I've started quite a few series:

Attack on Titan
Prince of Tennis
Freezing
Pandora Hearts
Blue Exorcist

All caught up on Attack on Titan. Looking to finish Prince of Tennis next.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
For Christmas, I got Umineko and Pokémon Adventures, so those are the current ones I'm really into reading right now (especially since Higurashi is almost finished). I'd say Ceres, Celestial Legend as well, but I haven't exactly read the volumes I have right now. I probably should at some point.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The eleventh volume of Blue Exorcist needs to come out. Guess I'll be reading something else until then. Going through a few series right now.

One Piece (in the 200s. Got a long way to go)
Detective Conan (in the 700s. Not AS long of a way to go)
Kekkaishi (Nearly done)
Fairy Tail (lost my interest lately and need to catch up)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
As of recent, I've been reading these:

• Fairy Tail
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Tsubasa
  • Zombie Powder

Just recently got into Zombie Powder. Currently on Volume #4.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm currently re-reading parts of One Piece, mostly the earlier chapters that I skipped over, and I'm getting back into Fairy Tail since I missed a lot of chapters after taking a brief hiatus from it. I'm also reading Naruto and Bleach, which I do weekly whenever there's a new chapter. I'm also about to start reading Ao no Exorcist and Shingeki no Kyojin.

I'm currently trying to read the Pokemon Special/Adventures manga. In addition, I'm also reading various shoujo manga, or whatever manga catches my interest.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Still reading Nisekoi and Naruto manga. though I feel like dropping them fro some reasons..I can't catch up with the event in naruto... I'm starting to read and waiting for the English translation for Noragami. Other than that, I'm still hooked on Snk, Ao no Exorcist, SAO: Progressive Manga, and still waiting for the raws and other chapters DevilSurvivor 1&2 manga.

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Mysterious Girlfriend X - my favorite, If you want a unique, exotic, and very touching female character.. This would be a great read.

Hunter X Hunter(2011) - very good adventure, it has the most wonderful set of villain characters I've ever seen in my history of anime.. :)

Last edited:

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
For me:

Akagami Shirayukihime
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Yoshiwara Hana Oboro
Ookami-heika no Hanayome
Reimei no Arcana
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoobi
Megane no Apato
B.O.D.Y
Tsubasa to Hotaru
Ao no Exorcist
Fairy Tail

I think that's all.

~Ayrafeneres~;267;

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
I'm currently reading:
One piece East Blue {I'm 6 volumes in}
Death note {I'm 4 volumes in}

I want to start attack on Titan but I don't have the money yet :/

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I started reading the Naruto manga again this week, but I'm so far behind since my 6 month hiatus that I dont have any idea what's going on anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.