• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megchan

God IS in Control
As the title says, what manga series are you reading as of now?

I'm reading + Anima, A Cheeky Angel, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Her Majesty's Dog, Hikaru no Go, InuYasha, Naruto, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Love Monster, Parfait Tic, and Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Well right now i'm reading Naruto, One Piece, Fruits Basket, Rouroni Kenshin, Shaman King, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Zatch Bell.

Currently, I'm reading Berserk, Air Gear, Naruto and Konjiki no Gash Bell.

8D Mostly Air Gear right now, since I just downloaded all the volumes...XDD

I just read
volume 9 of Trigun Maximum( boy that was such a great back story on Wolfwood. Excellent)

"Susume!! Seigaku Dennou Kenkyubu"- basically its a one volume gag manga by Kouta Hirano who did Hellsing. It makes jokes on Otakus(anime/viedo games/cosplayers). main character Nishiarai moves to a new school and meets this guy who i think does indepth about amany wacky thing on video games and stuff. There are quite some interesting(and wacky) characters. Some of em look similar to Hirano's Hellsing.
It's a good read. Oh and it's read left to right. I dunno why.

Sorcercer Hunter volume 6- alittle bad on diaologue, but it was ok.

I'm reading Fruits Basket (the best manga ever!!) and Chobits. ;D I highly recommend both of them, although Fruits Basket is more for kids.

Chelc

MeruPuri, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne.

Clio

Meow
Currently following Slam Dunk, Monster, Fruits Basket and Priest (although I dunno if Priest counts, since it's not really a manga and it's being published in a quite erratic way around here.) I'd like to get Nausicaa, too, but the price is scaring me away for a while...

And I'm not counting scanlations here.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Just recently finished FMA chapters 59-61 and Gantz chapters 235-237, mayn can't wait for Gant-su Phase 2 in November 16th.

Dark Butterfly

Has left SppFail
I'm reading Gundam Seed Destiny, School Rumble, Shonen Jump & Shojo Beat (Rather then typing all the manga thats both magazines have)

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
Not reading one right now, but the most recent one I've read (besides Ginji's Rescue Team) would be MAR.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
Only XXXholic.

Too many other things in my life to devout myself to any manga at thist ime. But, I do love XXXholic and am constantly on the lookout for genga...but I can't find any....(sniff!)

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Right now I'm currently reading: Konjiki no Gash Bell, Kingdom Hearts, Comic Party, and Bow Wow Wata.

Konjiki no Gash Bell is my absolute favorite, and is recommended. <33

Mimori Kiryu

Well, everything in Shonen Jump which includes Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece, Hikaru No Go, Shaman King and some others. I'm also reading: s-CRY-ed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chobits, Ranma 1/2 and Tenshi.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I'm reading some raw Japanese Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- scans as of the moment to catch up with the events in the manga. I'm currently getting into XXXHolic (loving it) and getting back into the Hikaru no Go manga (after watching the anime, which made me understand the basic of Go).

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
I'm currently reading Fruits Basket (my fave manga <3), Magical x Miracle and Case Closed.

Miss Kanna

Hakudoshi Addicted
Naruto,Tokyo Mew Mew,Ranma 1/2,Inuyasha,Pita Ten and Orphen :D

S

Shadow_Blaziken

Satoshi said:
I'm reading some raw Japanese Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- scans as of the moment to catch up with the events in the manga. I'm currently getting into XXXHolic (loving it)
I'm reading Tsubasa too. Let's see.. Prince of Tennis(finished reading the whole game of Hyoutei.),Fruits Basket and Perfect Girl Evolution(The Wallflower)

Status
Not open for further replies.