• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inalina

So... I have and read/i have already end it: Hack//.Bransoleta Zmierzchu(all)(Its polish name.. i dont know english ^^")Tokyo Mew Mew(2 more tomes)(it is horrible vaseline XD My mum bought me it :3)Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne(all)(<--my idol XD)Legend(just realised),Fullmetal Alchemist(collest manga ever,at now 4 tomes)
I read from my friend: Monstar Attck,Chobits,Demon Memories(ehh.. i dont know i m saying it properly)
I want to read:D.N.Angel(i have been waiting for one more 1st relese and.. i dont have it jet ==")
And to be sure,from internet:pokemon Special, AAND BEST MANGA AND ANIME EVER WITH POKEMON: SHAMAN KING!

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
As of now I finished O-Parts Hunter vol.1 and I'm finishing reading O-Parts Hunter vol.2. I can't wait until the next volume comes out because it's really good.

How good is it? I only read about the first two chapters but it doesn't seem all the interesting...

Chelc

Still Reading
Absolute Boyfriend
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
NANA
Paradise Kiss

Just Started
Kitchen Princess

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Reading Negima! Vol.5 as of now.

Battle Club sucks horribly. :(

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
Just got Naruto Volumes 1 & 2 [in english], they're pretty good so far, but they seem alot like the anime, only in black and white, but anyways i'm trying to get my hands on Volumes 3 & 4 [in english], but i don't think that my bookstore won't have it, i went there about 2 days ago and they only had one copy of the following, 1, 2, 6, & 7 so yeah... i'm trying to find a Borders instead of a Barnes and Nobles around here... but i think that the Naruto series is gonna be good, i especially like that one part in the 1st Volume where Kakashi does the hidden finger jutsu on Naruto, it made me LOL for about a minute, and then in the anime the face that comes across his face was halarious, and then at the ninja academy when that jerk pushes Naruto into Sasuke and they accidentaly kiss, that was also funny! I always knew Sasuke was gay... but i'm also reading +Anima still but they havn't gotten the 4th Volume out yet.. i'm kinda sad so yeah, i'm reading Naruto and +Anima as of now

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I'm pretty much only reading Death Note right now but since I just read volume nine a week or two ago, and volume ten doesn't come out til next month I'm looking for something else. Luckily I just ordered the complete Cowboy Bebop box set which includes all three volumes of Cowboy Bebop and both volumes of CB:Shooting Star. Luckily I got it cheap so if it sucks at least I didn't waste too much money.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm reading Negima! Vol.8 as of now.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Catching up on Oh My Goddess! volumes via the evils of scanlations so I can at last read the unflipped volumes that Dark Horse has put out. Other than that, just keeping up with various other series.

Luckily I got it cheap so if it sucks at least I didn't waste too much money.

It does, especially the Shooting Star two volume series. Please just stick to the anime.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Currently reading Negima! Vol.11 as of now...Still hooked to Negima!. *shrugged*

Asrialys

Finished Nausicaa in one sitting ^_^

Right now, re-reading Negima 13 since it was just released (read the scanlation before) and will start My-HiME 2 after.

I also finished reading Chapter 164 of Negima. Not sure of the volume. 15? 16? Anyway, the real main event was just awesome. The school festival is something that must be animated, and preferrably keeping closer to the manga (at least the battles).

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Finished Nausicaa in one sitting ^_^

No, no way. Absolutely not. Impossible. All freakin' seven volumes in one go? I had to read it at least over three days, and that's during the summer. That's me with the patience of watching paint dry.

Psychic-Master

Pokemon Master
Actually...I wouldn't actually say "one sitting." It was the middle of the night and accidentally fell asleep halfway through 7...heh...

OMG!!!! That just happen to me, I was always intrested in manga every since I read a few pages of one like 3 years ago at school but i never acualy went out to get one, or where to get on at! but last night i stumbled across a site that had downloads for manga so i downloaded one that seem intrested, it was chobits and i read the first volume and i had to go get the rest, i was already hooked! i read through vol3 but decied to go to sleep because i couldnt read one bubble with out dozen off, it was like 2am. when i got up this morning(at 12ish) i read the last 5 vols and just finished it..... its kind of weird we both read the beginings of a manga and fell a slepp then finishingf it the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.