• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga series are you reading as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverFlame

I picked up D.Gray-Man at the store on Saturday, and I finally had enough time to read the volumes that I bought. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing, but I'm glad that I chose it. I'm going to read the rest of the chapters using other methods *cough* until I can get enough cash to buy the rest of the series.

That's the thing about buying manga and not having a job... It just doesn't work, especially when you get into series' that cost $500 like Naruto and Inuyasha.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Read Tsubasa vol. 19. Sakura was really cool in this one. She really takes action. But poor Fai... We're about to find out more about his past... I spoiled it for myself once, but I've forgotten exactly how it went. I skipped around a little, read one or two chapters online. I try not to spoil it for myself, but I really want to know what happens... and it'll take forever for us to catch up.

Haine

BxB Brothers chapter 64. It is a really good comedy romance with a clueless main guy. <3

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Bleach
Naruto Shippuuden
One Piece
D.gray-man
Claymore

Edit: I forgot Full Metal Alchemist

Last edited:

SkyBouquetPlatina

Just started to read Shugo Chara. Better than I originally thought it was going to be.

Also reading Bakuman. Slice-of-life, quaint, I can relate to the characters ... it's just really good. I really hope it will become an anime.

Probably will start reading FMA soon.

LittleRedRodeo

Candy Apple Red
Aqua, volume 2. *flails* It's so adorable <3 Ahhh, nostalgia. I've missed this series so.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Currently reading Ai Yori Aoshi: Vol.7 from my collection.

From web manga (more like scans from users), read Omamori Himari ch.22 and To LOVE-Ru ch.126. Darn, they need to update on Tora Dora and Crimson Grave. >_<

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Bah just read Full Metal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, and Soul Eater. I believe HxH will take a break soon. :(

Fallen Monk Zanba

I just recently caught up to the current chapter of HunterXHunter. Before that, I read Parasyte (it has an old feel to it [perhaps it really is old], but I definitely recommend it). Currently, I am reading Air Gear (on chapter 41), but I really do not care for the excess perversion. It saddens me to think that such blasphemy has become such a fad over the years, but I will spare you all my lectures.

I also read the weekly Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and HunterXHunter chapters, as well as the newly-translated chapters of Fist of the North Star (whenever they are released ¬_¬).

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
I'm going over my copies of Sailor Moon Infinity, Sailor Moon Dream and Sailor Moon Stars Arcs :)

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Read vol. 4 of Honey and Clover again. It was an especially good volume, some interesting thoughts and metaphors.

Also read Mixed Vegetables vol. 2. It was cute. Like the plot and the characters. It had an interesting twist, and the initial conflict didn't go on too long. A little cliched in parts, but whatever. The way the characters interacted was good. The art's nice, too. It's not amazing, but it's pretty and distinctive.

Does anyone know where I could find the Eden manga cheap or via scanlations now that the series is complete? I have volume 18, but I only caught up to 15 last night when I figured I'd read the series I bought the day it came out with volume one and been putting off on for laziness reasons. I need moar!

So yeah, I'm reading that for the moment; can't handle more than two series per night due to my general hate for being productive and finishing the stuff I really should.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I'm still trying to catch up on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but I've taken a break from it now and I've started reading Rookies. It's a great manga.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm now onto the 17th volume of Ai Yori Aoshi.

Just read Kodomo no Jikan ch.143.

Status
Not open for further replies.