• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga would you like to see translated?

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Chuang Yi used to translate a lot of Pokemon manga but nowadays they only seems to release Special. Viz is even worse - they never release manga besides anime adaptations and Special.

There are many HGSS and BW era manga that seem awesome; a few of them are even one-shot manga. There are several older manga that would be nice too but I doubt they're release them due to them no longer being relevant.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I'd like to see Good Partners translated because it looks really cute. Also Inoue's BW one-shot because I rather like Inoue's art. But the likelyhood of a canceled series that hasn't even gotten a volume collection yet and a simple oneshot getting an english release is probably pretty low. ):

SmartD

Pokemon Reburst, because the concept is really interesting.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I really want Pokemon BW Good Partners to be translated but sadly it ended prematurely. I think it will never get translated at this point but one can be hopeful right? Also I would like to see Pokemon Reburst translated.

Orbis

What?
I think Pokemon Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys would be good. I read a tiny bit of it online. It was decent. I think ReBurst would also be fine, because it shows a ton of potential. I just want them to translate the rest of Pokemon Special first...

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I think Pokemon Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys would be good. I read a tiny bit of it online. It was decent.

Didn't that one get an english release from Chuang Yi?

Orbis

What?
Actually, what I meant was that Viz should release that in America. I knew CY did it.