• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What manga would you like to see translated?

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Chuang Yi used to translate a lot of Pokemon manga but nowadays they only seems to release Special. Viz is even worse - they never release manga besides anime adaptations and Special.

There are many HGSS and BW era manga that seem awesome; a few of them are even one-shot manga. There are several older manga that would be nice too but I doubt they're release them due to them no longer being relevant.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I'd like to see Good Partners translated because it looks really cute. Also Inoue's BW one-shot because I rather like Inoue's art. But the likelyhood of a canceled series that hasn't even gotten a volume collection yet and a simple oneshot getting an english release is probably pretty low. ):

SmartD

Pokemon Reburst, because the concept is really interesting.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I really want Pokemon BW Good Partners to be translated but sadly it ended prematurely. I think it will never get translated at this point but one can be hopeful right? Also I would like to see Pokemon Reburst translated.

Orbis

What?
I think Pokemon Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys would be good. I read a tiny bit of it online. It was decent. I think ReBurst would also be fine, because it shows a ton of potential. I just want them to translate the rest of Pokemon Special first...

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I think Pokemon Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys would be good. I read a tiny bit of it online. It was decent.

Didn't that one get an english release from Chuang Yi?

Orbis

What?
Actually, what I meant was that Viz should release that in America. I knew CY did it.