• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What moral thing did you do today?

kochoupink

butts lol
I did not take advantage of a very pretty and slightly tipsy girl.
I also returned my tray to the cafeteria after using it as a sled instead of leaving it outside in the snow.

What about y'all?

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I informed a mentally handicapped girl about scabies. Her boyfriend gave it to her and she thought she could get rid of it just by showering... I informed her that she needed to see a doctor to get permethrin cream ASAP and to wash all of her stuff in hot water, and inform her friends.

I had it last summer and it was terrible, so I felt the need to educate her. I felt like such a nice guy.

These is what my friends did a while ago:

At school, we are allowed down the street at lunchtime (year 10 and above). When the big freeze in Britain was at it's height, the teachers at school heard about people from the school helping people that had cars stuck in the snow.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
I helped my friend build his dog house.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I didn't troll Omegle, or rather, I quit in the middle of an admittedly bad trolling attempt.