• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What movies of 2013 are you looking forward too?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Warm Bodies (because the concept is hilarious, but fresh)

The Croods (I guess)

Monsters University

Despicable Me 2

Pacific Rim

Turbo (I suppose)

Mr. Peabody and Sherman

As you can see, it's not much, and all except two are animated films, and I expect half of these will be at least decent. Have high hopes for Monsters University, and I'm looking forward to Mr. Peabody and Sherman. But not much else.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I'll be honest, the trailer for The Croods had me laughing my head off. I'm not usually into that kind of movie but it just cracked me up. I may have to see it.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
So far The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Star Trek into Darkness, Man of Steel, Monsters University, Iron Man 3, and Red 2.

Ausgirl

I still have to see the last Twilight movie and the Perks to being a Wallflower. I want to see the second one before it finishes in the cinema.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Well, the obvious ones are Monsters University and Frozen, for starters.

Also, Pacific Rim seems interesting, and I'm warming up to Guillermo del Toro. I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan, so I have to see The Lone Ranger (if the reviews are favorable), and the trailer for The Great Gatsby looks amazing. That's all I can think of, for now, but I'm sure there are more.

Doux

Monsters University! I really hope they don't ruin anything with it, but it sounds awfully cute. :)
And Despicable Me 2. That should be good.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
- From Up on Poppy Hill
- Oblivion
- Iron Man 3
- Epic
- Monster's University
- World War Z
- Pacific Rim
- Elysium
- Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
- Thor: Dark World
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Frozen

Honestly, 2013 doesn't look that exciting to me. I'm not really hyped for anything beyond From Up on Poppy Hill, Monster's U, Frozen, Catching Fire and Pacific Rim.

Ausgirl

Well, the obvious ones are Monsters University and Frozen, for starters.

Also, Pacific Rim seems interesting, and I'm warming up to Guillermo del Toro. I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan, so I have to see The Lone Ranger (if the reviews are favorable), and the trailer for The Great Gatsby looks amazing. That's all I can think of, for now, but I'm sure there are more.

And my to-read list just got bigger thanks to The Great Gatsby.

- From Up on Poppy Hill
- Oblivion
- Iron Man 3
- Epic
- Monster's University
- World War Z
- Pacific Rim
- Elysium
- Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
- Thor: Dark World
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Frozen

Honestly, 2013 doesn't look that exciting to me. I'm not really hyped for anything beyond From Up on Poppy Hill, Monster's U, Frozen, Catching Fire and Pacific Rim.

Wow they're making another Hunger games movie? That's great news. Expecially since I've already read the entire series.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
These are the movies I want:
Iron Man 3
Thor: Dark World
Monster's University
Despicable Me 2
Man of Steel (Its a maybe on this one)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Definitely looking forward to Ender's Game. Best Sci-Fi book I have ever read thanks to my Sci-fi teacher XP I could not put that book down XD I hope the movie is as good as the book was :3

Also The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.. Even though I question why a second movie of this <.>
World War Z, Monsters University and Despicable Me 2 and.... Warm Bodies <.>.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
I will most likely watch all the superhero movies, sequels of movies I watched before, some horror and action movies if I feel interested, and some well-known franchises. But maybe not w/ animations. Unless they're really good.

Spookz

Lumos
I'm looking forward to Ender's Game, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, The Great Gatsby, and Thor: The Dark World could be good. Nothing else really stands out to me so far.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Iron Man 3
Man of Steel
Despicable Me 2
Thor: Dark World
The Genesect Movie

Isn't a movie of The Flash coming out this year? Maybe 2014?

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Wreck It Ralph (isn't out in the UK yet), Monsters University and Despicable Me 2 (a little worried about those two due to being sequels, but I have some faith). Haven't heard of Frozen before, and we'll likely watch the second Hobbit film but I'm neutral to it rather than excited as such.

mockingjay

swift and lol
In order of most anticipated:

1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

2. The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
3. Silver Linings Playbook
4. Insidious: Chapter 2
5. Man Of Steel
6. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
7. Monsters University
8. Paranormal Activity 5
9. Oblivion