• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Multi-Player Avatar Are You?

mewfanforlife

Rich Boy on Pearl Black Belt on Diamond. I wanted Psychic but didn't get it on either version.

Kinick

Karate man, Although tough guy and ace trainer were both tempting options.

aquasuicune

I'm a rich boy. It was my favorite of the possible outfits.

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Black Belt. Only decent one i got.

Jigglypuff

I wanted to be a Rough Neck but I'm an Ace Trainer I think...

vabolo

Zoobadibipbap!
I'm a roughneck, I wanted to be an ace trainer, but I guess that it's better than rich boy (for me).

m15-07

EX/Ace Ruin Maniac
Im a Ruin Maniac they are well cool to me.

stevie78

Grass Type Master
ace trainer... who in the right mind would wanna be a bug catcher or ruin maniac? I understand u dont get too many choices, but really, you can always try talking the dude again.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
ace trainer... who in the right mind would wanna be a bug catcher or ruin maniac? I understand u dont get too many choices, but really, you can always try talking the dude again.[
You can't talk do the dude again as the choices are determine by your ID.
Anyways, I'm a Black Belt cause I like karate.

V3NG3ANCE

My PMD 1 Leader
i was lucky enough to get the ace trainer option, so i have stuck with tht

Etienne

I've still got to choose, is it possible to change between the 4 options or is it once you pick one you're stuck with it? I can choose ace trainer, blackbelt and two others (probably gonna take ace trainer.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I've still got to choose, is it possible to change between the 4 options or is it once you pick one you're stuck with it? I can choose ace trainer, blackbelt and two others (probably gonna take ace trainer.

Yeah, you can change at any time.

Elekid6

I got to choose from Ace Trainer, Roughneck, School Kid, and Bug Catcher. I chose Bug Catcher because I like bug pokemon. I thought though everyone would be a Roughneck or Ace Trainer.