• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What musical instruments do you play??? (includes vocal)

I played alto saxophone for four years. Three were in the band. I believe I can still play one even though I haven't played one in ten years. I have a toy keyboard I play all the time, but I memorized the songs and have to look at the keyboard. I mainly know Christmas music on the keyboard.

For you guys that don't know alto saxophone is the one with curve that goes straight. Tenor has a dip and baritone has a loop.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I played piano for 13 years, got pretty good too. Beethoven Concertos, Bach Partitas, all that fun stuff.

I just finished learning a Bach partita for the first time (C minor) =D

I've played piano for 8 years now, I play classical music and some jazz on occasion. Currently learning Mozart's Rondo in D major and Debussy's first Arabesque =)

Cowstep

Ace Trainer
Electric Guitar ;)

Trumpet, ftw

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Guitar for 7 years, Bass for 3 years, singing for 4 years, bass and singing are self taught, used to play trombone for 3 years, taking a music theory class this year.

Got a pretty good resume for this stuff.

The Cardinal

Based Princess
I've played guitar for around 6 years now and to be honest all i play 90% of the time are breakdowns. As of tomorrow I'm recording a mixtape. SWAG.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I played alto saxophone for four years. Three were in the band.

I'm playing Alto Sax in muh school band. :3
But music isn't something I'm really interested in. Most of my friends are taking Marching Band next year, and I just don't feel like doing that. I'd rather take a Techinal or Engineering class over Marching Band.

i guess if we're including vocals, i do a decent low pitched death growl. i'm sure tons of people will insult me now for considering those "singing" (and they really aren't), but they are a type of vocals. i'd actually like how to sing operatic vocals at some point in my life if i ever have the time when i want to try something new, though i can't sing naturally worth **** and i'm not into any kind of theatre or music where those types of vocals are the most common, but i'm quite fond of the select few bands i like that do use those and they're quite effective when pulled off correctly in heavier music, i think.

probably going to get back into my bass guitar this summer too, i've gone through some **** that put me off from playing or do anything productive lol, but i do enjoy it a lot and want to get back into it.

McNugget

The Bassist
I have played the Alto. Sax for years and am pretty good, I've also dabbled in the 4? hole ocarina, i'm ok at that too, not that it's hard.

Most of my friends are taking Marching Band next year, and I just don't feel like doing that. I'd rather take a Techinal or Engineering class over Marching Band.
It's not that hard to take at my school, if you take band at my high school you can get an extra period for it, I think they shorten a study hall or lunch.

Last edited:

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Im thinking of starting the bagpipes... just so that when i wake up at 5:30am in the morning i can start practising :D

Shinysuicune

My Fave shiny!!! :3
well..... In 6th Grade In band I played Clarinet and In 7th I had Clarinet still for half of the year and after our Christmas Concert I switched to Tenor Saxophone =D oh and I sing In Chior too. (Wow how ironic today is a concert XD.)