1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Nate shipping You support?

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by JetshipperKekkaishi, Dec 11, 2012.

?

What Nate shipping?

1. Visorshipping: Nate x Rosa

50.0%
  2. GreySkyshipping Nate x Hugh

20.7%
  3. GirlNextDoorshipping Nate x Hugh's Little Sister

6.9%
  4. BassGuitarshipping: Nate x Roxie

8.6%
  5. Blacksquaredshipping Hilbert x Nate

6.9%
  6. Royaleshipping Nate x Iris

13.8%
  7. Brightnessshipping: Nate x Elesa

5.2%
  8. Transceivershipping: Nate x Yancy

39.7%
  9. Nate x Colress

10.3%
  10. Other

12.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi New Chapter

Since I did one for Hilbert,than I guess let's do one for Nate since I enjoy the ships he is in. The Nate shippings I support are:
    Transceviershipping: My BW2 OTP. For One I love their interactions and later on Yancy blushes a lot each time Nate calls her. I think that she may have a crush on him.
    BassGuitarshipping:My Gym Leader x Hero shipping. I enjoy the shipping to death. And the ending does show him at her concert.
    Visorshipping:Nate x Rosa. I guess I love this one too. They battle together against the Subway bosses. I love the interactions.
    Royalshipping:Nate x Iris, Winning against Iris for the Championship make me love this pairing.
    Others Shippings I like for Nate are:
    GirlNextDoorshipping,Brightnessshipping,I guess I love all het Nate shipping. So What shipping You love for Nate?

2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Nate X Kyurem white

Kyurem white just seems like the more feminine of the 2.

3. Aria-Forme

Aria-Forme Tina Tsukumo

I prefer Greyskyshipping and Visorshipping, but I also like Royale and Bassguitar. :) Greysky I ship both romantically and as friends and the fanart is really nice. Same goes for Visorshipping too!

EDIT: Yes I am backish DG such a surprise? :p

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  4. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

Wat Cat's back in the Shipping section? *LeGasp* :p

I feel a disconnect from many Nate shippings, probably because I never see much of his character. XD The ones I like is Nate x Yancy, and Nate x Hugh. :3 Yup. XD

5. Toran Frostbite

Toran Frostbite Highrise Above All

Quick correction, since I don't want the wrong name spreading, Nate/Iris is Royale, with the E. Royalshipping is a Gen4 'ship. Yes. *slinks away*

6. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

^ I've edited the poll to reflect that correction.

Oh, also I guess I should answer the question. Umm... Rosa... maybe Hugh? *is guilty of thinking of Rosa much more than Nate*

7. Tabula Rosa

Tabula Rosa Model Pose!

My main Nate shipping that I ship the most wholeheartedly would have to be GreySkyShipping. I don't tend to go down the "Male Protag x Rival" shipping route, but with that pairing I couldn't resist. I also like the appeal of Hugh being an older boy.

8. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

I'm on the same boat as some of the others here in the fact that I don't ship Nate much at all 'cause Rosa is much more shippable IMO but if I had to choose, I'd go for GreySkyshipping and Visorshipping. :p

9. xEryChan

xEryChan Ace Trainer Staff Member Moderator

Oh yeah, I was waiting for someone to create one of these.

I'm all for Nate/Yancy (BW2 OTP) cause their interactions in the Black & White 2 games were just so darn cute. I also like Nate/Rosa, Nate/Skyla, and Nate/Elesa but overall, Nate/Yancy is my favorite.

10. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I select GreySkyshipping. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it.

11. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Rising Star

Nate is so shippable (; I have a new fandom bicycle haha

I ship Nate and Rosa. They're adorable together and I love their interactions from when they teamed up in Nimbasa City.

Nate and white Kyurem? Not gonna lie, I ship that too haha

12. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi New Chapter

I know right Nate is SO shippable. That is why I shipped him with the females in BW2. I even shipped him with Hilda and Bianca. XD White Kyurem huh? I also liked that pairing for some reason.

13. xEryChan

He seriously is. I ship him around a whole lot more then Rosa, that's for sure.

I ship Nate/Bianca, Nate/Dawn, and Nate/May. Oh yeah, Nate/White Kyurem as we. I've always seen Reshiram as female and Zekrok as male. Same goes for White and Black Kyurem.

14. supersmew

supersmew Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ

K-Kyurem? Um... Actually, that could work. If I think about it.

Anyways, I feel like I'm the only one who ships Nate X Colress.

15. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

I vote ship him with Colress <333
    (ok yes I am nuts so don't listen to me)

16. xEryChan

I ship Nate around like there's no tomorrow haha xDD
    I definitely ship him with Colress as well and I have no shame in admitting that as well.

17. WinterStarlight

WinterStarlight Let us eat!

I like shipping Nate with Rosa since I find them cute together, and Nate x Hugh is my Brotp~! :3
    Transceivershipping is my favorite one though. They are just so adorable together and I love how Yancy can act so shy around him. *u*

18. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I suppose the ones you could say I ship to some extent are Nate x Rosa but then again, I ship Rosa with everyone, Nate x Iris same here, and Nate x Yancy.

19. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Well-Known Member

I think the more appropriate question is what Nate shipping do I not support haha seriously, Nate is like the most shippable character ever aside from Ash of course lol

I think overall, my favorite is Transcievershipping. I love their interactions in the games and it's really cute how Yancy blushes sometimes when Nate calls her. I really do believe that she has a crush on him.

But I have a long list of Nate shippings that I support haha

20. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

hm, i ship him with a lot of characters. xD but mostly i ship Nate x Rosa, Nate x Hugh, and Nate x Yancy. ;P i think he works out well with those characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.